Wastelander
768 posts

Re: I'M HONESTLY SORRY GUYS

Feb 3, 2013

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
can i get help in mastering Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth and Sackboy?

-Sir Sweet Sack

When your on and i have the time I will show you some things.  I may even make a Sir Dan how to video soon

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 21 of 78 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Asis, this takes balls to do. You get respect for this.

You're welcome in the league once it gets the reboot for sure.

Hope things are okay, I know you had to ditch my tournament, wanted to make sure you're okay and such. :smileyhappy:
Message 22 of 78 (167 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 3, 2013

GravityHatesYou wrote:

A fresh new start, a whole new attitude. This is what the community needs : )

Your right I wish it never wouldnt have gotten to this but I guess now is the time to do what i can.  As I look at things tho we as a whole seem to be coming together.  So I just want to help with that.  Alyas Hero has been doing it Dabuz has been doing it and now i want to help do something as well

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 23 of 78 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Smooth won't forget then, until then asis
Message 24 of 78 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:

Hope things are okay, I know you had to ditch my tournament, wanted to make sure you're okay and such. :smileyhappy:

Yeah everything is ok but that night had alot to do with this bro.  I'm guess glad to be alive and that the people I know are well.  I'm so done being negative to anyone both in life and on the forums.  I enjoy positive energy much more than that other stuff.  ANd thank you btw for being one of those people bringing everyone together.  You have done a great job helping this community and I'm proud of you and im sure alot of other people are thankful for you as well!

Message 25 of 78 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Thanks Asis! im looking forward to seeing your how to vid 4 Dan
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 26 of 78 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I forgive you Asis!!! Even though I didn't have much of a problem with you, especially since I've been taking a break from PSASBR and was a bit disappointing to find out yo removed me from friends but was understandable! One thing for sure is I was always a bit jealous of you because you're so much better than I am lol.
Message 27 of 78 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Aylas_Hero wrote:

Yeah everything is ok but that night had alot to do with this bro.  I'm guess glad to be alive and that the people I know are well.  I'm so done being negative to anyone both in life and on the forums.  I enjoy positive energy much more than that other stuff.  ANd thank you btw for being one of those people bringing everyone together.  You have done a great job helping this community and I'm proud of you and im sure alot of other people are thankful for you as well!

It's hard to have a traumatizing event in life, I'm glad you chose to do this the right way. :smileyhappy: Here's to hoping you become a cornerstone in this community for the future!

Message 28 of 78 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I never had a problem with you but I'm happy you've changed directions for the better :smileyhappy: btw, who would you say is the best Radec player you've played against? I'd love to see how they play
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 29 of 78 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Feb 4, 2013
It's good to see an incredibly nicer Asis and I hope that in the future, there wouldn't be anymore problems and to have a greater community as we want to see it.
Message 30 of 78 (143 Views)
0 Likes