Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: I'M HONESTLY SORRY GUYS

Feb 3, 2013
Good for you Asis it takes a real man to formally own up to everything he's done whether its good or bad, good luck man see you when you get back
Message 11 of 78 (330 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 3, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
This is the Asis we've all been asking for - good job, hope to see you back on PSABR soon.

Thanks bro and Sorry man I know ive been a a hole to you to... So yeah your one of the people I was addressing im glad you saw this

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 12 of 78 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 3, 2013
What happened?

I always miss drama =(((((((((((

Message 13 of 78 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Feb 3, 2013
can i get help in mastering Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth and Sackboy?

-Sir Sweet Sack
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 14 of 78 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I never had a problem with you but good on you for being the bigger man. I always though you where a good player in All Stars. Good luck Asis on whatever you seek out to do in your break.
Message 15 of 78 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 3, 2013
This was real dope of you man, Im sorry for being mean too, really liked a lot of what you said, inspired lol
Message 16 of 78 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Also Im taking a break from lots of things. I have to focus more on school and other things so I need to put the controller down for awhile. Hope your blessings take you far man because you are talented from what I can tell
Message 17 of 78 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 3, 2013

ihatemath113 wrote:
What happened?

I always miss drama =(((((((((((

No drama I guess came to a conclusion that everything I am doing here is pointless.  Negative energy used to counter negative energy is pointless.  Plus it gets old man like seriously you just wont win.  I would be much better off using my skills in this game to help others... this community needs that.  Plus lately the respect I have been getting from Dabuz, Clockwork and a few other really has humbled me.  Like there is no point for me to run around doing this claiming that... Its just pointless.  Its not helping this game progress and im not sure if you noticed but people look down on us PSAS players.  I didnt reallyu notice how bad it was until last week.  SO whats the point of being "The best" if you cant be The best at helping others improve.  I always thought that people are only as good as the people they play.  SO my goal now is to do whatever i can to improve my community of players.  And the best way for me to start that is to stop being a A hole.  That's step one.

So that's what's going on IM just done being a troll.  I want to just chill and be positive man because honestly that's how I naturally am

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 18 of 78 (281 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 3, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Also Im taking a break from lots of things. I have to focus more on school and other things so I need to put the controller down for awhile. Hope your blessings take you far man because you are talented from what I can tell

Thanks bro I think some of us just need a break lol I still am going to take you up on that offer tho!

Message 19 of 78 (277 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Feb 3, 2013

A fresh new start, a whole new attitude. This is what the community needs : )

Message 20 of 78 (273 Views)