Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

Cyris wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
That made no sense seeing as you have to buy one seperately. Get a life l

So you bought a PS3, and HDTV, but you don't have the common sense to get an HDMI cable?

 

That's like buying a lamp but not buying any lightbulbs with it and complaining about it.


Why don't you shut the **bleep** up buddy okay? it makes you look like less of an idiot. So lets get back on topic here people.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 42 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012
And your possibly a weirdo who is taken a comment from the Internet to far. I'm not a casual gamer you dimwit. I wish I can call you more names
Message 22 of 42 (94 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012
It's not SuperBot who advertises a Sony-owned IP. It's Sony. Hence why Resistance 3 never got advertised. Or why Uncharted was never really advertised nearly as much as it should've been. Or why God of War is rarely advertised. Or why inFAMOUS was never advertised (from what I'd seen). Or why no R&C game since Going Commando was advertised (not sure why they even advertised the first two). I can keep going.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 23 of 42 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
It's not SuperBot who advertises a Sony-owned IP. It's Sony. Hence why Resistance 3 never got advertised. Or why Uncharted was never really advertised nearly as much as it should've been. Or why God of War is rarely advertised. Or why inFAMOUS was never advertised (from what I'd seen). Or why no R&C game since Going Commando was advertised (not sure why they even advertised the first two). I can keep going.

Not just advertising, but superbot can't do reveals, can't control leaks, and can't maintain balance and prevent uproars and everyone hating their game.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 42 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/04/1999
Offline
1505 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
And your possibly a weirdo who is taken a comment from the Internet to far. I'm not a casual gamer you dimwit. I wish I can call you more names

hahaha, u mad? Getting your 16thNinja friend to back you up?

 

Seriously, HDMI cables are $5 on monoprice. Do yourself a favor and get one already.

Message 25 of 42 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

Cyris wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
And your possibly a weirdo who is taken a comment from the Internet to far. I'm not a casual gamer you dimwit. I wish I can call you more names

hahaha, u mad? Getting your 16thNinja friend to back you up?

 

Seriously, HDMI cables are $5 on monoprice. Do yourself a favor and get one already.


No I'm backing him up because your being the defanition of an idiot and a few other words, now stop now and get back on topic.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 26 of 42 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012
First off, ninja isn't someone I know, he isn't a friend that's how I know your dumb

Mad? No must be living in some dang fantasy I shouldn't have to tell you to go get a life or friends

And oh didnt know I had to buy one if I didn't want too.
Message 27 of 42 (70 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/04/1999
Offline
1505 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Cyris wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
And your possibly a weirdo who is taken a comment from the Internet to far. I'm not a casual gamer you dimwit. I wish I can call you more names

hahaha, u mad? Getting your 16thNinja friend to back you up?

 

Seriously, HDMI cables are $5 on monoprice. Do yourself a favor and get one already.


No I'm backing him up because your being the defanition of an idiot and a few other words, now stop now and get back on topic.

 


"defanition" ? hahaha. Ok, I'll stop picking on these kids.

Message 28 of 42 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012
You are real sad. You come home had a bad day and your whole demeaner change because the real world won't allow you to be you. You real sad, asking if I'm mad lol
Message 29 of 42 (58 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

Cyris wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Cyris wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
And your possibly a weirdo who is taken a comment from the Internet to far. I'm not a casual gamer you dimwit. I wish I can call you more names

hahaha, u mad? Getting your 16thNinja friend to back you up?

 

Seriously, HDMI cables are $5 on monoprice. Do yourself a favor and get one already.


No I'm backing him up because your being the defanition of an idiot and a few other words, now stop now and get back on topic.

 


"defanition" ? hahaha. Ok, I'll stop picking on these kids.


Yes I spelt a word wrong and you picked it out and chewed me out for it, those are the signs of:

 

1) Having nothing else to say because you know you're wrong.

 

2) Being an immature kid.

 

So stop now before I report you and you will get banned.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 30 of 42 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes