Sep 29 2012
By: The16thNinja Survivor 2571 posts

I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

41 replies 534 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Okay, Superbot so here's the deal, you create a game that has the potential to be a huge sucses and I'm happy that your making this game (but it's not for the fans it's to make money), but seriously you guys suck and fail in almost evry single aspect. You can program a game great the controls are fine, awesome, yet you suck at marketing your game because I haven't even seen one single ad for this game yet, and you **bleep** can't even control leaks or announcments or rumors! Half of this game is a **bleep** mystery to me and that's not good! Nobody wants to pre-order let alone buy a game that they don't even know what the **bleep** it's contents are! I don't even care if this 20 characters thing isn't true you guys can't control it and you need to do a better job or this game will fail badly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 42 (534 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

Agreed hihi Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 2 of 42 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

Sorry i dunno how to embed videos here, i tried but it wouldnt let me :@

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 3 of 42 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
If it fails bad, it's there fault. Can even play the beta on my HDTV because I need a freaking hdmi
Message 4 of 42 (491 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Sep 29, 2012

The things you are complaining about have nothing to do with SuperBot. They MAKE the game. It's not their job to advertise it.

Message 5 of 42 (480 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
If it fails bad, it's there fault. Can even play the beta on my HDTV because I need a freaking hdmi

What idiot has an HDTV and no HDMI cable?

Message 6 of 42 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
That made no sense seeing as you have to buy one seperately. Get a life l
Message 7 of 42 (454 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

it fails hard because of character choices, not lack of advertising. IF superbot announced crash alone, they wouldnt need any advertising

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 8 of 42 (451 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Cyris wrote:

The things you are complaining about have nothing to do with SuperBot. They MAKE the game. It's not their job to advertise it.

Yea I'm pretty sure tthey handel the advertising dude, who's job is it to make the reveals, control the leaks, prevent people saying 20 characters only on twitter then, it's their game so they handle it and they sauck at handling it.

BTW this is not a hate thread, I pre-orderd the game already and support it but they're just being stupid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 42 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I've seen ads in Australia...

Please Respond
Message 10 of 42 (443 Views)
0 Likes