Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012

DSC24AARP wrote:
I will absolutely NOT buy this game unless they actually add spyro, lara , cloud, or anybody that's big from PS1. That console was major to me growing up, and I'd love to see more of the PS1s characters, besides who is already there. The roster is crap: Big Daddy is from XBOX originally!!!!!!! Why does he make sense in place of a good PS1 character!?!? Cole and Evil Cole is stupid, especially that they are two different characters and eat up an extra roster slot, Fat Princess.......really? REALLY? Heihachi? That idiot belongs here? Sly Cooper? Ok, he's not that bad...but Raiden? Toro!?!!?!? What a crap roster...I REALLY hope that the 20 characters is a lie, but otherwise I'll gladly pass this game up.

Besides insulting all the characters so far I agree with you, but I still will buy this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 42 (40 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Re: I Love You Superbot, But You Suck.

Sep 29, 2012
dude we got 2 WHOLE months, calm down im sure it will pick up
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 42 (26 Views)
0 Likes