Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

Re: I HATE KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 27, 2012
I know his AP gain will most likely be reduced, although most Kratos don't really bother me even if they get their level 3, but what annoys me about him is his insane recovery time. If ure blocking his attacks, it's hard to get out of (for a character like mine, Radec). I'm not talking about the chain grab cause that and the Spartan shield seem to be the only attacks that are moderately slow. But his standard attacks you can mash and have little to no risk. If someone's blocking you can either keep mashing until they think they can counter or grab them. I don't mind Kratos, I just don't like his extremely low recovery time. Even Raiden's attacks have more recovery time, and Dante's is the worst in the game lol
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Dec 27, 2012
**bleep** evil Cole, kratos, raiden and drake.
Good dante players are annoying as **bleep** too.
Also, ELECTRIC ROLL A BUNCH! GLAD I COULD HELP! I love this game, and all of those characters are beatable, but holy **bleep** is this game unbalanced.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Try playing against 2 Kratos players on the Dojo. It will make you SCREAM

Yeah, Kratos is overpowered, but lowering his AP rate and nerfing his forward Square should fix him up.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I'm just going to compare Spike to Kratos. The range difference between their melee attacks is crazy different. The attack speed of Kratos is fast enough that getting a hit in is mostly by luck and not skill, as even if you're blocking, a good Kratos player can still prevent you from hitting him. His super is a charge that kills anything next to him instantly while he runs forward, so unless you're in the process of hitting him when he uses it, you're dead. If Spike uses his super, everyone can jump/evade away with complete ease and has like half a second to cancel it. I block, roll and air evade. Doesn't help much except for his stupid air grabs.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6259 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Dionysus-jaur wrote:

Ya i do have to say Kratos is pretty gay, and just grabs you from hella far. I realized you just have to block and roll to dodge it so now its not a big problem to me but ya his AP meter rises up way too fast

Why did you bump this? Anyways I one met 3 Kratos on Stowaways and they went super crazy on each other. I was in the corner with my Sackboy farming ap off of them, and when one got close they never expect me to be better at close range than long range. Went 8-1.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (91 Views)
0 Likes