Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: I Don't Think SuperBot's Going to Announce Anything at Eurogamer Expo

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

Could I get a link to the guy posting voices?

EDIT: Oh whoops.. How do I reply to someone?

Message 21 of 25 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: I Don't Think SuperBot's Going to Announce Anything

Sep 27, 2012

DBoi787 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They said that they will be at every big gamer event. Seems like they can't keep to their words. 

just like how they said there making a playstation allstars fighting game, or saying that there keeping characters true to their game......

All of the stars don't have to be in for it to be called "All-Stars."  I dare you to name one All-Star team that's ever had all of the stars of a given sport.  Not even the 1992 Olympic Dream Team had all of the best basketball players.  Not to mention Sony made the name.

As for keeping characters true to the game, where have they deviated?  Kratos plays just like he would in GoW, PaRappa uses moves true to his games, Fat Princess uses moves that make sense to her character, Sly's stealthy, Radec's got guns, Drake and Big Daddy use concepts almost if not entirely taken from their games, as does Heihachi, Jak, both Coles, Ratchet, Raiden, Spike (for the game he's based on), Sackboy (one move isn't from his game, sue them), and Nariko.  Sweet Tooth, Toro, Dante, and Sir Dan aren't entirely taken from their games, and even then, Toro is unique, Dante may be based upon his game for all we know, and Sir Dan is slightly slower and infinitely more powerful than he'd be if he were more accurate to his game.  Also, since I assume you're going to follow up with a comparison to SSB, let me point out in advance that barely any characters stay as true to their games in Brawl when compared to PSAS so far.  Mario's regular attacks are basic punches, but most of the characters in this game have attacks taken directly from their games.

What was it you were saying now?

I <3 Emma Stone

Message 22 of 25 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Sep 27, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Could I get a link to the guy posting voices?

EDIT: Oh whoops.. How do I reply to someone?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRumbalumba?feature=watch

All his videos are from the beta files

Message 23 of 25 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Thanks!

Message 24 of 25 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
436 posts

Re: I Don't Think SuperBot's Going to Announce Anything

Sep 27, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They said that they will be at every big gamer event. Seems like they can't keep to their words. 

just like how they said there making a playstation allstars fighting game, or saying that there keeping characters true to their game......

All of the stars don't have to be in for it to be called "All-Stars."  I dare you to name one All-Star team that's ever had all of the stars of a given sport.  Not even the 1992 Olympic Dream Team had all of the best basketball players.  Not to mention Sony made the name.

As for keeping characters true to the game, where have they deviated?  Kratos plays just like he would in GoW, PaRappa uses moves true to his games, Fat Princess uses moves that make sense to her character, Sly's stealthy, Radec's got guns, Drake and Big Daddy use concepts almost if not entirely taken from their games, as does Heihachi, Jak, both Coles, Ratchet, Raiden, Spike (for the game he's based on), Sackboy (one move isn't from his game, sue them), and Nariko.  Sweet Tooth, Toro, Dante, and Sir Dan aren't entirely taken from their games, and even then, Toro is unique, Dante may be based upon his game for all we know, and Sir Dan is slightly slower and infinitely more powerful than he'd be if he were more accurate to his game.  Also, since I assume you're going to follow up with a comparison to SSB, let me point out in advance that barely any characters stay as true to their games in Brawl when compared to PSAS so far.  Mario's regular attacks are basic punches, but most of the characters in this game have attacks taken directly from their games.

What was it you were saying now?

I <3 Emma Stone

Is there anyone that doesn't? XD

Message 25 of 25 (196 Views)