Fender Bender
4213 posts

Re: I Don't Think SuperBot's Going to Announce Anything

Sep 27, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
When they said they were going to be at every major event they meant the game not superbot. Don't take everything so literal. They weren't at gamescom , tgs , GameStop expo, they just did reveals straight from their studio and held conferences. Secondly I doubt they are going to reveal much more on the game.

^ THIS. People twisted his words. If you look at the video he didnt say THEY would be at every single convention.
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 27, 2012

the game has been playable at every convention

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: I Don't Think SuperBot's Going to Announce Anything at Eurogamer Expo

Sep 27, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Anthony805 wrote:
When they said they were going to be at every major event they meant the game not superbot. Don't take everything so literal. They weren't at gamescom , tgs , GameStop expo, they just did reveals straight from their studio and held conferences. Secondly I doubt they are going to reveal much more on the game.

^ THIS. People twisted his words. If you look at the video he didnt say THEY would be at every single convention.

Apologize on my behalf for falsely accusing SuperBot but that's how it was explained to me. Now that my vision is clearer now and the rain is gone....... 

It's just crazy that we get news and announcements from all these Third-Party sources. Like they guy on Youtube supplying us with music files and the Voice Overs. 

It's time for SuperBot to take action with THEIR game. I'm not trying to bash them but revealing everything at once isn't a good move either. I really want to be a PR because I feel like I know how to market games to make Gamers have that hype all the way to release date haha

Anywho, I just wish SuperBot would just come to the forum for like a day a week ,every two weeks, something. Just get us talking about something that matters towards their game. I really can't wait until I start developing games

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (319 Views)
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Re: I Don't Think SuperBot's Going to Announce Anything at Eurogamer Expo

Sep 27, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Anthony805 wrote:

Apologize on my behalf for falsely accusing SuperBot but that's how it was explained to me. Now that my vision is clearer now and the rain is gone....... 

It's just crazy that we get news and announcements from all these Third-Party sources. Like they guy on Youtube supplying us with music files and the Voice Overs. 

It's time for SuperBot to take action with THEIR game. I'm not trying to bash them but revealing everything at once isn't a good move either. I really want to be a PR because I feel like I know how to market games to make Gamers have that hype all the way to release date haha

Anywho, I just wish SuperBot would just come to the forum for like a day a week ,every two weeks, something. Just get us talking about something that matters towards their game. I really can't wait until I start developing games

Are you talking about that one song "I can see clearly now the rain is gone"? xD

SuperBot IS taking actioin with their game. They are working on it more with the time they could be wasting having a panel someplace around there world only say the "We have a new game mode called CTF and heres Tomba.." If it costed them $2000 just to do that, I rather them stay where they are and put more time into the game than waste it on something silly like that.

PR is more than just that, it can get complex of course. They are outsourcing. Theres two months till release, its not really all that bad. Oh and if you are interested in developing game, I recommend you checking out the ps move.me app in the store if you havent. =)

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (300 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 27, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They said that they will be at every big gamer event. Seems like they can't keep to their words. 

just like how they said there making a playstation allstars fighting game, or saying that there keeping characters true to their game......

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 27, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

They said that they will be at every big gamer event. Seems like they can't keep to their words. 

just like how they said there making a playstation allstars fighting game, or saying that there keeping characters true to their game......

All of the stars don't have to be in for it to be called "All-Stars."  I dare you to name one All-Star team that's ever had all of the stars of a given sport.  Not even the 1992 Olympic Dream Team had all of the best basketball players.  Not to mention Sony made the name.

As for keeping characters true to the game, where have they deviated?  Kratos plays just like he would in GoW, PaRappa uses moves true to his games, Fat Princess uses moves that make sense to her character, Sly's stealthy, Radec's got guns, Drake and Big Daddy use concepts almost if not entirely taken from their games, as does Heihachi, Jak, both Coles, Ratchet, Raiden, Spike (for the game he's based on), Sackboy (one move isn't from his game, sue them), and Nariko.  Sweet Tooth, Toro, Dante, and Sir Dan aren't entirely taken from their games, and even then, Toro is unique, Dante may be based upon his game for all we know, and Sir Dan is slightly slower and infinitely more powerful than he'd be if he were more accurate to his game.  Also, since I assume you're going to follow up with a comparison to SSB, let me point out in advance that barely any characters stay as true to their games in Brawl when compared to PSAS so far.  Mario's regular attacks are basic punches, but most of the characters in this game have attacks taken directly from their games.

What was it you were saying now?

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (231 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

All of the stars don't have to be in for it to be called "All-Stars."  I dare you to name one All-Star team that's ever had all of the stars of a given sport.  Not even the 1992 Olympic Dream Team had all of the best basketball players.  Not to mention Sony made the name.

As for keeping characters true to the game, where have they deviated?  Kratos plays just like he would in GoW, PaRappa uses moves true to his games, Fat Princess uses moves that make sense to her character, Sly's stealthy, Radec's got guns, Drake and Big Daddy use concepts almost if not entirely taken from their games, as does Heihachi, Jak, both Coles, Ratchet, Raiden, Spike (for the game he's based on), Sackboy (one move isn't from his game, sue them), and Nariko.  Sweet Tooth, Toro, Dante, and Sir Dan aren't entirely taken from their games, and even then, Toro is unique, Dante may be based upon his game for all we know, and Sir Dan is slightly slower and infinitely more powerful than he'd be if he were more accurate to his game.  Also, since I assume you're going to follow up with a comparison to SSB, let me point out in advance that barely any characters stay as true to their games in Brawl when compared to PSAS so far.  Mario's regular attacks are basic punches, but most of the characters in this game have attacks taken directly from their games.

What was it you were saying now?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Sep 27, 2012
This^^ mega burn
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Oh just to clarify, about 30 mins ago superbot updated their twitter saying they WILL be at the euro gamer expo and to try out their current build of the game if your in the area. I said I wasn't but a beta key would suffice lol I'm still waiting for their reply.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (152 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 27, 2012
bad thing though they did not mention any reveals
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (115 Views)
0 Likes