Sackboy
538 posts

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Rep?

Jan 30, 2013
Oh trust me, I looked up the story and the "console wars" that they use in the plot.

It doesn't stop it from being some weaboo **bleep** for otaku outcasts.
Message 21 of 48 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I still want her in huehue
Message 22 of 48 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Oh no weaboo sh*t for otaku in mah gaem?! Get over yourself this game wasn't made only for you im guessing you might have been one of the many that cry over Fat Princess inclusion in the game.

If they decide to add one or both of them is good on sony seeing how popular this characters are in Japan probably even increasing sell over there and it a plus for US if you don't like them no one is making you buying it also Kat is anime-ish fun fact. :3
Message 23 of 48 (149 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 30, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:
Oh no weaboo sh*t for otaku in mah gaem?! Get over yourself this game wasn't made only for you im guessing you might have been one of the many that cry over Fat Princess inclusion in the game.

If they decide to add one or both of them is good on sony seeing how popular this characters are in Japan probably even increasing sell over there and it a plus for US if you don't like them no one is making you buying it also Kat is anime-ish fun fact. :3

You have earned a Kudo.

Message 24 of 48 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

Xarf wrote:
well, i personally have never played these games myself, but I could get behind a rep for this game

Like I have said before, unless you have an extreme amounts of patience, skip the first one, since the first one has nothing to do with the rest and the battle system and dungeon crawling were horrible. It is the funniest one though.

So you are saying I should start with Mk2? and after reading the wikipedia page for this game, I agree that Noire should be the rep seeing as how she represents the playstation

ouyofo.jpg

Message 25 of 48 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Haven't you ever heard anything about assuming? I don't care about Fat Princess being in the game.

Also, who cares about HDN being popular in Japan? Seriously dude, dress up games are popular in Japan. That entire country is one big weaboo outcast.

Maybe get some friends and you won't find yourself so addicted to anime.
Message 26 of 48 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

^ Hey, want to know which type of people tend to be more of an outcast? The type that behave like @$$holes for no bloody reason.

P.S: Generalizing an entire country (who created the PlayStation brand by the by) sounds pretty ignorant and judgemental; do you even think before posting?

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 27 of 48 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Ah how nice insulting a person because of the hobbies mature . Also how did you know I like anime?! Just because I like games like Persona, HDN, Disgaea, etc doesn't mean I like anime.

And characters in a fighting is half as important for a fighter. Including Japanese characters in this game will increase the interest of gamers over them giving more sells to SB.

Also did you just insulted awhole country?! Oh dear.
Message 28 of 48 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Hmm let's see. Did I insult anyone? I don't think so. Just stating some observations.

Dress up games are popular in Japan. Some of the most popular games are dating sims.
Is that an insult to their country? Maybe..maybe they should stop being so weird then.

Hey you know how true your statement about outcasts is? Not very true because behaving like a person who doesn't nerd out to anime girls is actually fairly popular.
Message 29 of 48 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jan 30, 2013

IzoGray wrote:
"That entire country(Japan) is one big weaboo outcast."

weeaboo-Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. 

Wait, what?

ouyofo.jpg

Message 30 of 48 (98 Views)
0 Likes