Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
@zeo mainstream playstation characters

as in the first playstation?Smiley Tongue im just messing with you xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 61 of 78 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

SO you would rather have characters who aren't predictable and no one knows? lol

 

People want predictable characters. You know like Crash, Cloud, etc.....  


I'm so confused with your logic


You're not getting it, no I want a good mix of predictable and suprises and one or two big suprise(s).

 

And if you think that people don't know who Crash and especially Cloud is then you are seriously wrong.

 


So.......

 

Crash and Cloud aren't predictable? 

 

I think everyone thought they were going to be one of the first characters announced. 


Oh my **bleep** goodness, you just don't get it, Crash and Cloud are suprises because of there sucsess with Playstation AND (here's the important part now okay?) That they're not with Playstation anymore.

 

Most of the potential third party suprises have been **bleep**ed up on by Superbot, like Big Daddy being a waste of a characeter, New Dante instead of old, Raiden instead of Snake.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 62 of 78 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
@The16thNinja
I think this kid wants a Character from PS1 that sold 3000 copies worldwide and got a 2/10. People probably **bleep** all over this game because it was absolute trash and just god awful. I'm thinking this guy wants a character fr this game. That would be a big suprise
Message 63 of 78 (115 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
I think this kid wants a Character from PS1 that sold 3000 copies worldwide and got a 2/10. People probably **bleep** all over this game because it was absolute trash and just god awful. I'm thinking this guy wants a character fr this game. That would be a big suprise

o.0 so uhm...wait i dont know any like that D:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 64 of 78 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
Well I'm sorry I misunderstood but I don't see your point. The roster looks fine to me. It has the mainstream characters (Drake, Kratos, Big Daddy, etc.), it has retro (Sir Dan, Spike, Parappa, etc.) and they have indeed brought a surprise regardless. Every character in that roster, without a doubt, is part of Playstation's history. I don't care if they were "predictable", they were going to be in because we knew they were deserving of the title. I'm fine with how it is. I know this game won't cater to everyone simply because there will always be that one character that was apparently forgotten or the one that is considered unwanted to some. That's just how it is. There's really nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 78 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
I think this kid wants a Character from PS1 that sold 3000 copies worldwide and got a 2/10. People probably **bleep** all over this game because it was absolute trash and just god awful. I'm thinking this guy wants a character fr this game. That would be a big suprise

You are honestly the biggest **bleep**  moron I've ever met and I'm sure others would agree.

I want, a character, that was popular with Playstation, that would please many fans, despite not being a sure lock for this game such as Crash, Cloud, Wander, Dart, Snake.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 66 of 78 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:
Well I'm sorry I misunderstood but I don't see your point. The roster looks fine to me. It has the mainstream characters (Drake, Kratos, Big Daddy, etc.), it has retro (Sir Dan, Spike, Parappa, etc.) and they have indeed brought a surprise regardless. Every character in that roster, without a doubt, is part of Playstation's history. I don't care if they were "predictable", they were going to be in because we knew they were deserving of the title. I'm fine with how it is. I know this game won't cater to everyone simply because there will always be that one character that was apparently forgotten or the one that is considered unwanted to some. That's just how it is. There's really nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Well that's fine good.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 67 of 78 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
I think this kid wants a Character from PS1 that sold 3000 copies worldwide and got a 2/10. People probably **bleep** all over this game because it was absolute trash and just god awful. I'm thinking this guy wants a character fr this game. That would be a big suprise

o.0 so uhm...wait i dont know any like that D:

 


He's one of those people who can't be wrong or they'll freak out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 68 of 78 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
I think this kid wants a Character from PS1 that sold 3000 copies worldwide and got a 2/10. People probably **bleep** all over this game because it was absolute trash and just god awful. I'm thinking this guy wants a character fr this game. That would be a big suprise

You are honestly the biggest **bleep**  moron I've ever met and I'm sure others would agree.

I want, a character, that was popular with Playstation, that would please many fans, despite not being a sure lock for this game such as Crash, Cloud, Wander, Dart, Snake.

 


I doubt with the utmost respect that they would forget any of those characters. So don't worry my friend. I'm sure with time, we'll have a straight answer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 78 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
@The16thNinja
I actually can't believe I'm still arguing with u. U metioned in the OP u wanted a suprise and unexpected character. How is crash unexpected? I can recall this question being asked "will crash make an appearance to Playstation allstars"? He has a very likely chance and if he does get announced I see people being very happy and excited but not expected.
In the OP u sounded like u wanted a low budget PS1 character game that nobody knows, now that's unexpected
were u dropped as a kid?
Message 70 of 78 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes