Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

SO you would rather have characters who aren't predictable and no one knows? lol

People want predictable characters. You know like Crash, Cloud, etc.....  

I'm so confused with your logic

You're not getting it, no I want a good mix of predictable and suprises and one or two big suprise(s).

And if you think that people don't know who Crash and especially Cloud is then you are seriously wrong.

So.......

Crash and Cloud aren't predictable? 

I think everyone thought they were going to be one of the first characters announced. 

Oh my **bleep** goodness, you just don't get it, Crash and Cloud are suprises because of there sucsess with Playstation AND (here's the important part now okay?) That they're not with Playstation anymore.

Most of the potential third party suprises have been **bleep**ed up on by Superbot, like Big Daddy being a waste of a characeter, New Dante instead of old, Raiden instead of Snake.

Haha do you read any articles? Dante HAD to be the new Dante because of Ninja Theory made them use that one. 

There was only ONE Exclusive Metal Gear Solid game and that was the one in 1998 on Playstation and Metal Gear Acid on PSP and that was a card game lol every other game has been multiplat. Not a PS All-Star. 

The only person that you mention is Crash that I can see making it.

You want Wander from Shadow of Colossus and Dart from Legend of Dragoon? That's good characters. Who says they're not in the game already? Unlockable. YOU DON'T KNOW! 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 78 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
I actually can't believe I'm still arguing with u. U metioned in the OP u wanted a suprise and unexpected character. How is crash unexpected? I can recall this question being asked "will crash make an appearance to Playstation allstars"? He has a very likely chance and if he does get announced I see people being very happy and excited but not expected.
In the OP u sounded like u wanted a low budget PS1 character game that nobody knows, now that's unexpected
were u dropped as a kid?

No I didn't sound like I wanted a low buget character, you just thought I did and now you can't be wrong right? You **bleep** douuchebag, Crash is unexpected because he isn't a lock for this game, same as Cloud, same as all the third party characters so far except those have been screwed up opportunity's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 78 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 4, 2012
@TONESTER_925
this ninja guy thinks crash and cloud is unexpected when all I see on these forums are threads about him. I just don't understand my friend
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 78 (109 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 4, 2012
^just because they are requested spent mean they are in. If the developer doesn't like the game they can say no to the character being in
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 78 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I'm hyped.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 78 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Yeah as per usual gamers talk as if opinion is fact. Speakm for yourself. I am still hyped for this game and Sony is going on tours showing off the game to everyone. They just took the game to colleges to show it off to them. so before you write, THINK about what you are writting. Just becasue the hype is gone for you don't lump all of us together.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 78 (63 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

SO you would rather have characters who aren't predictable and no one knows? lol

People want predictable characters. You know like Crash, Cloud, etc.....  

I'm so confused with your logic

You're not getting it, no I want a good mix of predictable and suprises and one or two big suprise(s).

And if you think that people don't know who Crash and especially Cloud is then you are seriously wrong.

So.......

Crash and Cloud aren't predictable? 

I think everyone thought they were going to be one of the first characters announced. 

Oh my **bleep** goodness, you just don't get it, Crash and Cloud are suprises because of there sucsess with Playstation AND (here's the important part now okay?) That they're not with Playstation anymore.

Most of the potential third party suprises have been **bleep**ed up on by Superbot, like Big Daddy being a waste of a characeter, New Dante instead of old, Raiden instead of Snake.

Haha do you read any articles? Dante HAD to be the new Dante because of Ninja Theory made them use that one. 

There was only ONE Exclusive Metal Gear Solid game and that was the one in 1998 on Playstation and Metal Gear Acid on PSP and that was a card game lol every other game has been multiplat. Not a PS All-Star. 

The only person that you mention is Crash that I can see making it.

You want Wander from Shadow of Colossus and Dart from Legend of Dragoon? That's good characters. Who says they're not in the game already? Unlockable. YOU DON'T KNOW! 

wasnt there a PSP one and others too? could be wrong D:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 78 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1791 posts

Oct 4, 2012
im going to buy this game and love it. I'm only familiar with the ps3 characters, and know 9but never played) the ps2 ones. also, some of them i've honestly never heard of. i will buy it. make drake, and whoever is the worst character my main. Then i will rape shet
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 78 (41 Views)
0 Likes