Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
Yea I was scared to and I wouldn't say put all your faith in Paul and rumba, but say if they reveal 4 characters at the biggest conventions left. Although, they have done a bad job at selling the game for what it is, at this point I'm only worried about characters
Message 41 of 78 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Raiden's inclusion made me jump out of my seat :smileyvery-happy:

ouyofo.jpg

Message 42 of 78 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 4, 2012
No he's saying how like some people who arn't interested in the game will get it if they put like another surprising character in
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 43 of 78 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 4, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:
I laughed at not good enough characters

Okay, what characters where a awesome suprise to you besides Sir Dan.

Spike, Parappa, Nariko, Big Daddy, Both Coles, Sweet Tooth, Dante, Toro, Drake. <--- They surprised me and put me in awe. Any others I already had a good feeling would be in.  10/20 that surprised me, sounds pretty good to me.  

Most people don't know who Parrapa is, Spike sure but game has a small fanbase, Big Daddy **bleep** off tons of people, so did both Coles also was a predictable character, Sweet Tooth predictable, Dante **bleep** almost everyone off, No one in N.A knows who Toro is, Drake evreyone knew he was going to be in.

Now if I read your question correctly, you asked me which characters surprised and awed me. I listed them and you point out that MY opinion is apparently faulty because they don't line up with other people's opinions? Who are you to say they don't count as a surprise to other people? How can you speak for everyone? Are you omniescent? Is a little bit of you in everyone so you can justify all opinion? Don't go asking questions like that when you know you're just gonna shoot down anyone who opposes it with something they regard as the truth. I'm not speaking for everyone, I'm speaking for myself. Thank you very much.

Okay that's your opinion and you gave me who you thought was awe inspireing, I gave my opinion and legitamint things that happend, Big Daddy **bleep** more people off then impressed, same with Dante, same wit 2 Coles. All the characters I said were predictable are Playstation exclusives and are no-brainers for this game. the only time I spoke for everyone is when I said that nobody knows who toro is in the N.A and that's mostly  true considering how he is a Japanesse mascot. now quit being sensitive and stop saying I said things I never said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 78 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
I agree that the lineup so far isnt what I want at all, but I thought we were still expecting 6-8 characters. Was it confirmed no more reveals?

I asked Clock about more reveals, he couldn't comment on that. I asked him about secret characters and he said "I can't comment that wink wink." Well he was laughing when he said wink wink so I don't know if he is serious or not.

actually to me that seems like there will be a secret character or two, so hmm

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 45 of 78 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
so with ur logic u don't want "kratos" and "Nathan Drake" in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale? U my friend are dumb I'm out don't bother replying lolz

Your a **bleep** idiot you know that? Predictable and not wanting are to different things, some characters need to be in that's why they're predictable and no-brainers you **bleep**, just a game can't be filled with no-brainer characters because you need some suprises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 46 of 78 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Xarf wrote:

Raiden's inclusion made me preorder the game. He is going to be my main :smileyvery-happy:

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 47 of 78 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 4, 2012

SO you would rather have characters who aren't predictable and no one knows? lol

People want predictable characters. You know like Crash, Cloud, etc.....  

I'm so confused with your logic

Photobucket
Message 48 of 78 (87 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Xarf wrote:

I'm glad it did an it probably did for a lot of other people too, bu it also made a lot of people want to punch the screen in anger of him over Snake.

Message 49 of 78 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:
I laughed at not good enough characters

Okay, what characters where a awesome suprise to you besides Sir Dan.

Spike, Parappa, Nariko, Big Daddy, Both Coles, Sweet Tooth, Dante, Toro, Drake. <--- They surprised me and put me in awe. Any others I already had a good feeling would be in.  10/20 that surprised me, sounds pretty good to me.  

Most people don't know who Parrapa is, Spike sure but game has a small fanbase, Big Daddy **bleep** off tons of people, so did both Coles also was a predictable character, Sweet Tooth predictable, Dante **bleep** almost everyone off, No one in N.A knows who Toro is, Drake evreyone knew he was going to be in.

Now if I read your question correctly, you asked me which characters surprised and awed me. I listed them and you point out that MY opinion is apparently faulty because they don't line up with other people's opinions? Who are you to say they don't count as a surprise to other people? How can you speak for everyone? Are you omniescent? Is a little bit of you in everyone so you can justify all opinion? Don't go asking questions like that when you know you're just gonna shoot down anyone who opposes it with something they regard as the truth. I'm not speaking for everyone, I'm speaking for myself. Thank you very much.

Okay that's your opinion and you gave me who you thought was awe inspireing, I gave my opinion and legitamint things that happend, Big Daddy **bleep** more people off then impressed, same with Dante, same wit 2 Coles. All the characters I said were predictable are Playstation exclusives and are no-brainers for this game. the only time I spoke for everyone is when I said that nobody knows who toro is in the N.A and that's mostly  true considering how he is a Japanesse mascot. now quit being sensitive and stop saying I said things I never said.

i knew who toro is o.0 from MANY things lol, hell im sure a lot of people know him from STxT

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 50 of 78 (79 Views)
0 Likes