Reply
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
LOL at no hype. Yesterday I went to an Sony event and they had allstars . It was the most played game there and all you can hear is 'This game is going to be awesome" or "I can't wait to play as X" You know why? Cause they had fun with the game its self despite having 10 characters and a earlier version. A game should be enjoyed because of good gameplay not because who is in the game or who is not.

which 10 were playable?! Smiley Surprised

 

Kratos, Sly, Fat Princess, Prappa, Radec, Sweet Tooth, Drake, Big Daddy, Toro and Heiachi. The vita version had Jak and Cole but I didn't get the chance to play it. 

 


**bleep**Smiley Happy how was drake, big daddy, toro and heihachi if you played as them? Havent heard too much on them (well people talking about how they play, heard a bit about big daddy though)

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 78 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:
I laughed at not good enough characters

Okay, what characters where a awesome suprise to you besides Sir Dan.

 


Spike, Parappa, Nariko, Big Daddy, Both Coles, Sweet Tooth, Dante, Toro, Drake. <--- They surprised me and put me in awe. Any others I already had a good feeling would be in.  10/20 that surprised me, sounds pretty good to me.  


Most people don't know who Parrapa is, Spike sure but game has a small fanbase, Big Daddy **bleep** off tons of people, so did both Coles also was a predictable character, Sweet Tooth predictable, Dante **bleep** almost everyone off, No one in N.A knows who Toro is, Drake evreyone knew he was going to be in.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 22 of 78 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
I agree that the lineup so far isnt what I want at all, but I thought we were still expecting 6-8 characters. Was it confirmed no more reveals?
Message 23 of 78 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
Well the predictable characters is the more mainstream and more well known ones and a lot of people wouldn't know these surprising and obscure ones
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 24 of 78 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:
"- The reason they haven't released any info in awhile is because of the delay. In every game they plan out the events they are going to be in and when they will give out information almost at the start of development. But since the game got delayed a month, you have like an extra month that they didn't plan to do anything. He said we are going to get a lot more info now until the game releases."

Clock told me if the game didn't get delayed, we would have got a bunch of info by now. And I guess that we would have gotten the PS+ beta

This is reassuring, i hope this is the case.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 78 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
@The16thNinja
what character do u want in that's not predictable? Lots of characters that have been announced have been predictable, yes that is true. The reason is because they are big ps3 characters.... I don't get ur logic kid what character will give u that nerdgasm u need?
Message 26 of 78 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
Can anyone answer my question?
Message 27 of 78 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
Well the predictable characters is the more mainstream and more well known ones and a lot of people wouldn't know these surprising and obscure ones

I know but if people really wanted to play as Kratos or Drake, they'd buy their game since it's rather popular, yet Crash, Cloud, Wander, Dart, Snake haven't had a game (besides Snake) in a while and people would say "holy **bleep** a game with Cloud/Crash/Wander/Dart/Snake in it? Count me in!!".

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 78 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
LOL at no hype. Yesterday I went to an Sony event and they had allstars . It was the most played game there and all you can hear is 'This game is going to be awesome" or "I can't wait to play as X" You know why? Cause they had fun with the game its self despite having 10 characters and a earlier version. A game should be enjoyed because of good gameplay not because who is in the game or who is not.

which 10 were playable?! Smiley Surprised

 

Kratos, Sly, Fat Princess, Prappa, Radec, Sweet Tooth, Drake, Big Daddy, Toro and Heiachi. The vita version had Jak and Cole but I didn't get the chance to play it. 

 


**bleep**Smiley Happy how was drake, big daddy, toro and heihachi if you played as them? Havent heard too much on them (well people talking about how they play, heard a bit about big daddy though)

 

I got the chance to play all of them. Heihachi is my fav out of the 10 his combos are kinda like how they work in Tekken. Toro is kinda hard to use cause if his stance system but pretty fun. Drake is fun as well and he has one of the best lvl 1 in the game. Big Daddy i didn't like because he is kinda slow and i dont like slow char in fighting games but he is intresting.

 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 29 of 78 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
what character do u want in that's not predictable? Lots of characters that have been announced have been predictable, yes that is true. The reason is because they are big ps3 characters.... I don't get ur logic kid what character will give u that nerdgasm u need?

You answerd your own question you **bleep** moron, a non predictable character that is a big part of Playstations history that many people want.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 30 of 78 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes