I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Hype is Gone

Oct 4, 2012
I don't understand what character ur wanting so badly? Which character is it that is going to make u nerdgasm so hard?
Message 11 of 78 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Is 20 characters final? Or Did news come out today saying no more reveals?
Message 12 of 78 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
LOL at no hype. Yesterday I went to an Sony event and they had allstars . It was the most played game there and all you can hear is 'This game is going to be awesome" or "I can't wait to play as X" You know why? Cause they had fun with the game its self despite having 10 characters and a earlier version. A game should be enjoyed because of good gameplay not because who is in the game or who is not.

Okay great, the problem is that, most people in the main video game market country's don't go to gaming conventions dude...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 78 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:
I laughed at not good enough characters

Okay, what characters where a awesome suprise to you besides Sir Dan.

Spike, Parappa, Nariko, Big Daddy, Both Coles, Sweet Tooth, Dante, Toro, Drake. <--- They surprised me and put me in awe. Any others I already had a good feeling would be in.  10/20 that surprised me, sounds pretty good to me.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 78 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Oh we are talking surprising characters. I catch ur drift. Spike, sir Dan, big daddy, Raiden, Heihachi.
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 15 of 78 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
I don't understand what character ur wanting so badly? Which character is it that is going to make u nerdgasm so hard?

Shut the **bleep** up tou doucheebag, I'm saying the average gamer doesn't want to buy a game filled with nobody and predictable characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 78 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
LOL at no hype. Yesterday I went to an Sony event and they had allstars . It was the most played game there and all you can hear is 'This game is going to be awesome" or "I can't wait to play as X" You know why? Cause they had fun with the game its self despite having 10 characters and a earlier version. A game should be enjoyed because of good gameplay not because who is in the game or who is not.

which 10 were playable?! Smiley Surprised

Kratos, Sly, Fat Princess, Prappa, Radec, Sweet Tooth, Drake, Big Daddy, Toro and Heiachi. The vita version had Jak and Cole but I didn't get the chance to play it. 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 17 of 78 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 4, 2012
"- The reason they haven't released any info in awhile is because of the delay. In every game they plan out the events they are going to be in and when they will give out information almost at the start of development. But since the game got delayed a month, you have like an extra month that they didn't plan to do anything. He said we are going to get a lot more info now until the game releases."

Clock told me if the game didn't get delayed, we would have got a bunch of info by now. And I guess that we would have gotten the PS+ beta
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 18 of 78 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Oct 4, 2012

i agree with this, worst possible way this game could have turned out!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 19 of 78 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 4, 2012

there are a lot of good characters i wanted to see: sir dan, spike, raiden, jak and daxter, nathan drake , cole mcgrath.

I think the roster is weak because it doesnt have a lot of characters, but most of the characters in there are AMAZING!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 20 of 78 (105 Views)
0 Likes