Reply
Sep 08 2012
By: quickfire123 Uncharted Territory 1808 posts
Offline

Hybrid Chimera Moveset

[ Edited ]
9 replies 630 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

I think this character need to be in this game.

I also think he's more iconic than Nathan Hale a deserve to rep more.

I had two ideas for his level 3 and personally like the first idea more.

3 weapons I put are not used by hybrids but have good gameplay elements they are; Cryogun, Atomizer, Auger Sheild.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hybrid Chimera Moveset:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key:

S = Square

T = Triangle

O = Circle

X = X

< = Left

^ = Up

> = Right

v = Down

[] = What time for the video

Yellow = Knockback

Orange = Stun

Pink = You can walkthrough

White = Combo

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the video to use to see some of the attacks:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Square:

 

This is all the melee attacks.

 

S + ^ = Claws (Swipes up with claws, similar to Radec's square up, except it's a launcher)

S + </> = Gun Smash (Thrust gun like it is elbowing you)
S + v = Gun Slam (Slams gun downwards)
S = Claw (Like the melee in Resistance games)

 

X + S + ^ = Claws (Swipes up with claws)

X + S + </> = Gun Smash (Thrust gun like it is elbowing you)
X + S + v = Gun Slam (Slams gun downwards)
X + S = Claw (Like the melee in Resistance games)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triangle:

 

These are some of the weapons that the Hybrid's use.

 

T + ^ = Hunter (Sends out an electric drone that fights with you)

T + </> = Hunter (Shoots a medium range 3-round burst)

T + v = Bulleye Exploding Round (Shoots a 3-round burst of exploding ammo donwards \ that detonate on contact)

T = Bullseye (Short range shot that tags enemy nearby making the bullets home on, tags then shoots) [00:42 - 1:13]

 

X + T + ^ = Hunter (Sends out an electric drone that fights with you)

X + T + </> = Hunter (Shoots a medium range 3-round burst)

X + T + v = Bulleye Exploding Round (Shoots a 3-round burst of exploding ammo donwards \ that detonate on contact)

X + T = Bullseye (Short range shot that tags enemy nearby making the bullets home on, tags then shoots) [00:42 - 1:13]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Circle:

 

These are the rest of the Hybrids weponary including the Cryogun.

 

O + ^ = Wildfire (Uses the secondary shot fuction, which shots a cluster of missle that then rain down) [5:48 - 5:55]

O + </> = Deadeye (Shoots a supersonic blast, like Radec's sniper, except it can be charged for a percing laser) [4:40 - 5:13]

O + v = Sixeye (Uses the secondary function Blurr Charger that stun oppenets that run into it)

O = Cryogun (Like an ice flamethrower but it doesnt stun, if you stay in it radius for a while you freeze) [6:00 - 6:20]

 

X + O + ^ = Wildfire (Uses the secondary shot fuction, which shots a cluster of missle that then rain down) [5:48 - 5:55]

X + O + </> = Deadeye (Shoots a supersonic blast, like Radec's sniper, except it can be charged for a percing laser) [4:40 -5:13]

X + O + v = Sixeye (Uses the secondary function Blurr Charger that stun oppenets that run into it)

X + O = Cryogun (Like an ice flamethrower but it doesnt stun, if you stay in it radius for a while you freeze, shoots downwards) [6:00 - 6:20]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Block:

 

Either uses the bubble sheild from multiplayer or the second funtion of the Auger.

 

R1 = Bubble Sheild or Auger Sheild

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Supers:

 

Level 1:

Atomizer (Shoots our a short beam that if hit teathers on to near enemys)

 

 

Level 2:

 

Spire Missile (Calls in a spire missile that releases - on the ground, - can be killed with attacks that hit them)

 

Level 3:

 

Stalker (You take control of a stalker)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pre Order Costume:

 

There are too many possiblities!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

 

N/A

Message 1 of 10 (630 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/13/2011
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Sep 8, 2012

yes 

Message 2 of 10 (616 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/22/2008
Offline
113 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Sep 8, 2012

I hope you are right

 

Tech-Boy
Message 3 of 10 (599 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Sep 9, 2012

sounds great to me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 10 (556 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Oct 1, 2012

thats an awesome moveset

 

glad to see people that also want to see a resistance rep in the game

 

i like your specials

 

i thought of some just to put out the idea

 

lvl 1 

u sent one of those exploding chimera forward and kills whom ever is in and small radius

 

lvl 2

i was thinking using the atomizer but instead using the secondary fire when u shot the gravity well that grabs the people and kills them (just have to decide on the radius) 

 

lvl 3

u become daedulus and u can go around kill the people with all his powers and melee abilities for a certain amount of time (like the kratos lvl 3)

 

just throwing them out there 

what do u think

Message 5 of 10 (474 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Oct 1, 2012
Awesome moveset I like it. Im hoping we see a rep from resistance, coming from a hardcore fan Smiley Surprised
Message 6 of 10 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Oct 1, 2012

i would also love a resistance rep but nothing points toward it no hints  anywhere Smiley Frustrated i realy wich atleast they make it to DLC we need a resistance rep

Message 7 of 10 (408 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

 

i would also love a resistance rep but nothing points toward it no hints  anywhere Smiley Frustrated i realy wich atleast they make it to DLC we need a resistance rep


There are resistance stages and items in the game meaning they've did whatever they needed to secure the rights and stuff. It'd be weird if they did that and didn't then use one of the characters despite fan demand. That's probably a better reason than some nobodies tweet, obscure criptic photo or a fuzzy badly photoshopped screen shot.

Message 8 of 10 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

 

i would also love a resistance rep but nothing points toward it no hints  anywhere Smiley Frustrated i realy wich atleast they make it to DLC we need a resistance rep


There are resistance stages and items in the game meaning they've did whatever they needed to secure the rights and stuff. It'd be weird if they did that and didn't then use one of the characters despite fan demand. That's probably a better reason than some nobodies tweet, obscure criptic photo or a fuzzy badly photoshopped screen shot.


But that might be the reason we wont get a playable rep since resistance is like the second most represented IP with 1 stage 1 mashup and 2 itens the only frnchise with this much stuff is GOW  they gave resistance alot of representation  and thats fishy to me seems like an excuse to not use a playabe rep saying the franchise is well represented Smiley Frustrated

 

Message 9 of 10 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: Hybrid Chimera Moveset

Oct 2, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

 

i would also love a resistance rep but nothing points toward it no hints  anywhere Smiley Frustrated i realy wich atleast they make it to DLC we need a resistance rep


There are resistance stages and items in the game meaning they've did whatever they needed to secure the rights and stuff. It'd be weird if they did that and didn't then use one of the characters despite fan demand. That's probably a better reason than some nobodies tweet, obscure criptic photo or a fuzzy badly photoshopped screen shot.


But that might be the reason we wont get a playable rep since resistance is like the second most represented IP with 1 stage 1 mashup and 2 itens the only frnchise with this much stuff is GOW  they gave resistance alot of representation  and thats fishy to me seems like an excuse to not use a playabe rep saying the franchise is well represented Smiley Frustrated

 


Could be right there. Hope not though. Like i said it does just seem like bad business to include the stuff that, to most people, isn't very important, but exclude the element of the series that will bring in practically the entire franchises fan base.  The Chimeras in my top 5 so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Message 10 of 10 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes