Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Hunt to Beat the Clock!!! (Livestream)

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I'll drop it but I see it. That's all I was saying is that I see what they are not doing. If you guys don't agree with me and you don't say the same thing I'm sorry but you are wrong. Not because I said so but because there is a really good group of people outside of these forums that have done a lot of research. They have studied the game and come up with great character strategies and formulas. We have studied great strategies both offensive and defensive and discussed each character in a very in depth technical way right down to beta character matchups and we will be getting frame data next. Only thing missing is actual character guides as things are still being discussed. I hate to burst your bubble but their is a best way to play this game and it's by using all your tools. All I said is they simply don;t use them. I saw none of them use crucial parts of their moveset as well as not do simple things like airdodging which IMO would showcase the game extremely well as it adds an element of speed and technicality to the game. Didn;t get the chance to play him tonight btw... o well

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 61 of 78 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I see it too. But I also see it as them not playing seriously. I just find it hard to believe that the guys who made the game neglect a necessary skill because they are unaware or are bad at the game. I didn't see much variance and use of the moves so I figured that they weren't taking it seriously. As you said, the best way to play any game is proper use of all the tools and assets, not just this game. I don't play flight characters because I can't use it properly. I didn't pick up Jill because I was neglecting her feral cancels though I'm better now. I didnt see them trying hard. I wasn't saying anyone was a god or unbeatable, but that the match didn't seem as serious and you boasted your skills. I don't doubt that you are good but I can't go off pro talk alone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 62 of 78 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Ok good at least you know what you're talking about. Ya I used Zero in umvc3... was crazy getting use to his buster cancels. But ya sorry I wasn't TRYING to boast as much as just was confident in my opinion and I hate when people come back with stuff and they know nothing. I'm glad you saw it too and that's all I was saying and I people were just like NOPE THEYRE PROZ THEY DOINGZ ITZ ALLZ THEREZ DERP. Either way I'm over it and ya. I hope they just werent trying I really do

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 63 of 78 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Has anyone ran into him yet?
Message 64 of 78 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Did anyone play clock?
Message 65 of 78 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Strider_Who? lol >.> nope

Message 66 of 78 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Message 67 of 78 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Boy do I find arrogant idiots like him annoying in real life. Remember people from far away no one can tell the difference between who is an idiot. You argue with an idiot and he beats you with experience. As he just proved.
Message 68 of 78 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 26, 2012
lol I cant tell whether that was a compliment or an insult. Very well played sir
Message 69 of 78 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I ran into Clockwork earlier tonight. He was Radec and was facing 3 Kratoses (I was one of them).

cl0ckw0rk battle

I gotta say, he was really good! I think I'm fairly good with Kratos, and I know that the other 2 Kratos' in this pic were pretty good with Kratos too; I ran into them both again and again later on in the night and they put up really good fights.

If I remember correctly Clock got this score using only Level 1's, too.

Message 70 of 78 (114 Views)
0 Likes