Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Hunt to Beat the Clock!!! (Livestream)

Oct 25, 2012
I've been playing for a few months and I could show you a list of mistakes they made
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 41 of 78 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 25, 2012

well.......this topic has gone awry. looks like no topic is safe from trolls and unneccesary arguements

Message 42 of 78 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

IF YOU BEAT HIIM TONIGHT DERP DERP DERP. I play smash FFA with my friends all the time about equally skilled players and someone different wins every game... even the sucky players win sometimes when they hop in.... FFA proves nothing spyro fanboy

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 43 of 78 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 25, 2012
No, you won't be using your troll logic to "win" this argument. You're treating your opinions as fact despite the fact that you're talking out of your rear. I win 9/10 of my matches with Sweet Tooth. There's these things called "demonstrations" and "holding back to showcase stuff" it's quite obvious the term "this is just for fun so let's just screw around." isn't in your lexicon. It's also quite obvious you're just trying to rile me up. Well it's not working. I'm still going to respect Omar and Seth and Clockw0rk, and I don't care if you don't.

But here's thing. Your opinion is your opinion. You're entitled to it. And we're entitled to tell you to shut the heck up, stop acting like a troll, and stop tossing your opinions around like they're the theory of frickin' relativity.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 44 of 78 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Are you this much of an d!ckhead in real life?

Please Respond
Message 45 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6396 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Yeah you just proved you are not mature at all if you call me a Spyro fanboy, and well basically everything you put in that cooment. It seems like you know everything about a game that isn't even out yet, and when people disagree you start bashing them and look like an idiot instead. If you handled this in a more mature way than maybe you wouldn't have all these people against you.
Message 46 of 78 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 25, 2012
What's Sweet Tooth's gameplan DevDooms? What type of character is he. What's his main weakness and strength... GO!!!! (I know the answers btw)
Message 47 of 78 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

sorry maybe the spyro fanboy thing was unneccasary but I just don't see how you dont understand that beating someone of equal skill in FFA has a lot to do with luck. Winning a game of FFA is no more rewarding than beating up an old person.. Also ya I'm a **bleep** in real life.. I don't hold back if people are wrong I let them **bleep** know

Message 48 of 78 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I don't have to answer you. You're not a god, you're just some arrogant little brat who thinks he knows better than anyone else. And if you try to take this as evidence of me not knowing what I'm talking about, go ahead. See if I care. What I care about is getting you to shut up and stop acting like you're the all-knowing, all-powerful GOD of PS All-Stars. Cuz you're not. You're a stupid little brat who thinks he's smarter than he is.

Get over yourself. No one on this forum thinks your smart, no one on this forum likes you, no one on this forum will listen to you so long as you keep presenting yourself as a brat and a quite obvious troll. You know nothing, and you will understand nothing about this place. But it's quite obvious you don't care about that. So, allow me to present what I really want to say to you, and if it gets me warned or banned or something so be it...

SHUT UP!
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 49 of 78 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6396 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I never said beating someone in FFA requires luck, actually a way to beat someone of equal skill is target the weaker player and watch when the tough guy is coming. I met a Sly who was of equal skill and he went after the weak player while I tried to target him. Guess who won that. I met him again and tried instead to use Fat Princess crowd control skills and won. It isn't about luck, heck you can be really skillful in this game but what you require is stategy, that is an defing aspect. Not saying I never seen luck though...
Message 50 of 78 (86 Views)
0 Likes