Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Hunt to Beat the Clock!!! (Livestream)

Oct 25, 2012
beat him? dude he's in FFA... **bleep** does that prove? FFA is the worst gametye ever.... won;t prove anything with getting randomly hit and the fact that everyone will be attacking him... you're retarded
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 21 of 78 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I certainly know it. Personally, it seems to me like Froziin is just trying to spout fighting game terminology in an attempt to make himself seem smart. The thing about this game is that it's not like your average fighting game, despite the presence of combos. This game encourages a very offensive playstyle to discourage things like pokes and keep-away (unless you're Radec), so it's logical for Clockw0rk and Omar to just try and hit one another to build meter. Sure they have different playstyles (building to level 3 vs. Repeated Level 1s, for example) but it's quite obvious that Clockw0rk, Omar, and possibly Seth are the greatest in this game. At LA Beatdown, not a single person could break Clock's winning streak. That's impressive, especially considering the chaos that is All-Stars.

Show some respect for the pros and the people who built this game for us to enjoy.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 22 of 78 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 25, 2012
There is such a thing as putting on a show. If you want to talk about Omar getting his level 3, then you do the same. I find it more interesting that Omar got his level 3 and still lost.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 23 of 78 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

EVERYONE PLAYING HIM IS A SCRUB!!! YOU ALL ARE SO BAD!!!!!! The pace of this game is a slower version of smash which very much involves air dodging. they didnt play footsies at all and you can very much poke in this game (thats what sly does all day for example)

I mean clockwork should have grabbed preventing this level 3... putting on a show to me is playing my best

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 24 of 78 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Well I haven't seen one person manage to beat him, if you can prove me wrong then maybe. And he isn't bad and I am not either, I can dodge Kratos level 3 even when he is standing right next to me with FP. I think he knows what he is doing as is Omar. Seth on the other hand...
Message 25 of 78 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 25, 2012
you know who went t LA beatdown? a bunch of really really bad players.
Message 26 of 78 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Your a scrub too, considering this game isn't even out yet. If you want to tell us that we're all thinking of this game in the wrong way, then nut up or shut up. Provide proof or go away and quit trying to rain on everyone's parade.

I really don't care who's a scrub or who's a pro. Hell, I really don't care how you respond to this post. But it's quite obvious you're an arrogant person who's probably discouraged anyone from possibly being in a PS All-Stars tournament just from your attitude. Respond maturely or don't respond at all.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 27 of 78 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I'm not understanding you. You bash, then make excuses. FFA or not, if you manage to best clock and the other two while focusing mainly on clock then your point is proven. Pick up the stick or sit the Hell down bro.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 28 of 78 (126 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 25, 2012
if he were doing 1v1s Id gladly destroy him. But whatever you all look at these guys as your gods and when the game comes out play me and be very surprised on how silly these guys look. Winning FFA against equally skilled players is a lot of luck. However it's mostly scrubs playing the beta so **bleep** does getting free kills on scrubs prove? Fear you are bad... sorry bro... but you are. When the game comes out I will provide proof. I am telling you how the games played and you;re denying it... sorry guys but that makes you scrubs. The fact that you can't see their GLARING WEAKNESSES makes you scrubs. I'm saying this because I SEE IT AND YOU CLEARLY DON'tT
Message 29 of 78 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 25, 2012

What if he got to play as Raiden while everyone else was the 6 characters haha 

Photobucket
Message 30 of 78 (109 Views)