Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: How upset will you be if the last reveals are all 3rd Party?

Sep 15, 2012

Crash, Spyro, Snake, Cloud, Ezio I can see making it in.

Dart, Kat, and Wander also deserve a spot.

Message 21 of 28 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Your talking from a technical point im talking from a historical and much more meaningful point

Message 22 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 15, 2012

i wouldn't mind if ALL of the reveals left are 3rd party!  Crash, Snake, Spyro, Cloud, Sora, and King of All Cosmos!  The only 1st party character i really want at this point is Kevin Butler

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 28 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Hoping Kat is in, but if there are three others, then I would have no issue with 3rd party.

Crash, Spyro, and Chun-Li or Megaman Vollnut.

Message 24 of 28 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

Your talking from a technical point im talking from a historical and much more meaningful point

Historically, they were never first party characters either.  And since meaningfulness is subjective, I really don't care about that aspect.

Either way, I'm guessing OP meant something about New Dante-type third party characters, not the ones that everybody wants.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 25 of 28 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Depends on what 3rd party and even if the last 4 are third party it would be 16 first, and 8 third, so either way as long as a majority are first it's all good.

Playstation sig
Message 26 of 28 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 15, 2012
A lot of people assume that if they put all the most requested characters in, they won't have any interesting things to put in the sequel. Think about this. The sequel definitely won't be on the PS3. It's too far into its lifecycle for that. The game will have to be on PS4, which would also imply a new handheld in future years. By then, this game will have been around enough to get massively noticed. New IPs for PS3, Vita, PS4, and the possible handheld will have new IPs, bringing with them new characters, new stages, and new items. Indie developers are also helping PlayStation gain more unique titles, and more cartoonish things to use, which Nintendo already has an abundance of. Always account for variable change.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 27 of 28 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Well, your only taking one from each 3rd Party. You still have Activision, Ubisoft, Square Enix, EA, Warner Bros., NIS and Sega. You already have reps from Konami, Irrational, Capcom and Namco. That's only 4 3rd Party characters over 16. But to answer your question no I would not be upset if the last reveals were TPC's.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 28 of 28 (31 Views)
0 Likes