Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

How to stop or greatly reduce the effects of the trolleus-maximus

2 replies 125 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

Hello, Im Resistanceman236, and I like many people, do not like the scum know as the trolleus-maximus, also know as the troll. Trolls are sad little things, always doing things to get attention in anyway possible. And you know what? they get that attention from us, and we should know better. Many of you may already know how to defend yourselves against all types of troll, but for those who don't, follow these steps.

1. Ignore them: The troll's main diet consists of other peoples annoyance, rage, tears, and negative attention. By ignoring them, we can starve out the annoying troll. So if you find yourself on the post of a troll, leave. Don't ask them what they are doing, why they are doing it. and never, EVER, ask a troll to stop trolling. They can smell your annoyance so don't try to do anything!

2. Don't fight back: If you are ever caught in a argument with a troll, don't argue back. This will only agitate the troll further, causing more problems for everyone. Instead, be responsible and leave the thread. Don't say good bye, don't say anything just leave the thread. Remember: Resistance is futile with a troll, remember step 1 in order to beat it.

3. Use the "report inappropriate content" button under the posts Options: Then type your complaint and send it. The complaint will be sent to the Moderators and the troll will be dealt with in due time. Patience is key in dealing with trolls of all types.

If we all work together, ignore them, and report them, we will eventually wipe out the source of the forum! Death to the troll!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: How to stop or greatly reduce the effects of the trolleus-maximus

Sep 20, 2012

Thank you, my good man.

I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: How to stop or greatly reduce the effects of the trolleus-maximus

Sep 20, 2012

MachoMoustachio wrote:

Thank you, my good man.

whoa for a second I thought I wrote that. wow hurt my brain

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes