Last Guardian
9942 posts

Re: How to know if a fighting game is "perfectly balanced"

Apr 19, 2013
You simply cannot have a perfectly balanced game. Not unless everyone is exactly the same, but how fun is that?

The game isn't perfectly balanced (No fighting game is) but so what? It's still mildly enjoyable despite it's shortcomings.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 11 of 22 (194 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Apr 19, 2013

If everyone was Sackboy, then it would be balanced enough so people wont complain.  LittleBig AllStars Sackboy Royale!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 22 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Apr 19, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Perfect balance = you only have one character.

Perfect balance = Multiplayer on Fighting Street (the original Street Fighter)

...you're welcome~

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 13 of 22 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Aquoon wrote:
Have you thoug that there is more kratos than fat princess on, simple because hes more popular/ppl find him more cool?

Some ppl say zeus is op yet i dont see many zeus on.

Your logic is flawed.

if you read my original post: "disregarding fan favourites"

so sure, many people may pick kratos over FP because they enjoy the character more, but when it comes down to how it seems everyone wants to win, people will go for the character they play best if theyre playing seriously

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 14 of 22 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Oh look sniperwolf and his negative rants like always. There is no such thing as a perfectly balanced game. If this game was so bad you would not play it anymore and you would stop lurking around the forums. But lo and behold he keeps coming back, day in and day out. Just admit that you like this game instead of being a **bleep**.
Message 15 of 22 (136 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 20, 2013

sawao_yama wrote:
Oh look sniperwolf and his negative rants like always. There is no such thing as a perfectly balanced game. If this game was so bad you would not play it anymore and you would stop lurking around the forums. But lo and behold he keeps coming back, day in and day out. Just admit that you like this game instead of being a **bleep**.

I lurk around the fourms to see other character announcment **bleep**. THis game is garbage, i DONT like this game, i like the idea of sir dan being in the game. I DO NOT like they way he is made. He is the worst character in the game, and if you say other wise you have no idea what the **bleep** you are talking about. And you can have a perfectly balanced game, there is a plethora of them out there, you just have to look. This game is so VERY CLEARLY UNBALANCED AND CAN BE EASILY BALANCED but ssm is just incompetent. And you sir are a stupid **bleep** who makes an epileptic monkey with half a brain look smart.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 16 of 22 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Apr 20, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

sawao_yama wrote:

I lurk around the fourms to see other character announcment **bleep**. THis game is garbage, i DONT like this game, i like the idea of sir dan being in the game. I DO NOT like they way he is made. He is the worst character in the game, and if you say other wise you have no idea what the **bleep** you are talking about. And you can have a perfectly balanced game, there is a plethora of them out there, you just have to look. This game is so VERY CLEARLY UNBALANCED AND CAN BE EASILY BALANCED but ssm is just incompetent. And you sir are a stupid **bleep** who makes an epileptic monkey with half a brain look smart.

Then get out and don't come back if you don't like the game.

Message 17 of 22 (119 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

^^ If you genuinely believe there's a "plethora" of balanced fighting games out there, then you plainly don't understant balance as a concept.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 18 of 22 (116 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Epileptic monkey? So I make you look smart? I'm glad I did. Here have a banana you epileptic monkey. I see you play this game a lot. If I dislike a game I would not play it. Instead of being a hypocrite like you are. He is not the "worst" character in the game. I have actually played against good players who use sir Dan properly. Just because you an ignorant fool does not make this game bad. Why don't you just live while stroking your ego and go play COD, since your vocabulary fits that game well.
Message 19 of 22 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Negiman, he plainly doesn't play fighting games for a living. Bet he never played marvel vs capcom series, or darkstalkers. Even the street fighters are unbalanced. Wolf you are a troll of the highest decree.
Message 20 of 22 (100 Views)
0 Likes