Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
7902 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012
i dont have my vita on me. Im at school. But i will when i get home

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
11845 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012

AKyemeni wrote:
i dont have my vita on me. Im at school. But i will when i get home

Alright. I have a Vita myself, so I will be playing both versions!


"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012
So how does it work once you have the updated firmware?
I haven't got the game but will need to know eventually.
Step by step instructions on how the Vita copy works would be lovely.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
11845 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012

jamcakes wrote:
So how does it work once you have the updated firmware?
I haven't got the game but will need to know eventually.
Step by step instructions on how the Vita copy works would be lovely.

Go to the game column of the XMB and go to the 2nd Disc icon under the one that says "Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale"

 

It will say something like "disc benefits" or something like that. Click it and go from there.


"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012
So 'Disc Benefits' isn't on the actual game?
What is 'XMB'?

God, I must sound like a noob but thanks for this!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
11845 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012

jamcakes wrote:
So 'Disc Benefits' isn't on the actual game?
What is 'XMB'?

God, I must sound like a noob but thanks for this!

Lol. The XMB is the Playstation menu that comes up when you start the system up and pick your profile or when you press the home button while playing a game. Disc Benefits has a blue disc icon (like any game would) and it is placed right under the blue disc icon of All-Stars.


"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
11845 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012

XMB

This is the XMB. You go to the controller column and scroll down until you see Disc Benefits. Click it.


"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

XMB

This is the XMB. You go to the controller column and scroll down until you see Disc Benefits. Click it.


But before he have to go to system and update to make it work.



_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
11845 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

XMB

This is the XMB. You go to the controller column and scroll down until you see Disc Benefits. Click it.


But before he have to go to system and update to make it work.




That is correct! Jam, go to the toolbox column and click system update. Update to Firmware 4.31. Voila!


"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: How to get the Cross-buy!

Nov 20, 2012
Thanks bob-maul! That will help loads when I'm explaining it down the phone to my 11-year old brother :smileywink:.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes