Dec 09 2012
By: iDrummer123 Splicer 52 posts

How to defeat a cpu Sly Cooper on All Star level.

[ Edited ]
23 replies 1283 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

Im not sure if I am the only one who enjoys fighting cpus on all star level for fun. But anyways, I can beat almost every cpu on all star level even the ones with praries (which are a **bleep** considering cpu's are computers and can make split second decisions).

Well anyways...i have been able to beat all cpus except for **bleep** sly cooper. He is untouchable. Everytime you hit him, he uses his perry. You can pressure him with projectiles because he can perry that too and appear behind you no matter where you are. On top of that, his perry has little to zero delay which means he can keep spamming that perry button. Its ridiculous.

I'm fighting him with Sir Dan by the way. The only thing I can really do to him is grab him and if im lucky, land a few combos. Sly is constanlty warping behind me and the computer does this so well, that it feels like im fighting night crawler sometimes for Xmen. I even felt cool once because I actually began to predict were he would appear, so I would attack behind me before he even appeared there and he would run into my attack. It was pretty funny. Sadly though, this doesnt help. You guys should give this a go. Let me know how yall do. If yall can beat him, let me know how you did it. Thanks. 

EDIT

I forgo to mention a very important factor. I only fight him on the parappa stage. No, i am not going to pick a different stage. I also have 3 stock and items off  along with stage hazards. A lot of you say you beat him easily, but try fighitng him under these circumstances. It can serve as a challange. 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 24 (1,283 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Re: How to defeat a cpu Sly Cooper on All Star level.

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

I think you mean parry, not a type of land.

And sure he's difficult, but he's not as hard as you make him out to be. Stop playing so overly aggressive and he become much easier to handle.

Message 2 of 24 (1,273 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 9, 2012

dragonsroc wrote:

And sure he's difficult, but he's not as hard as you make him out to be. Stop playing so overly aggressive and he become much easier to handle.

I smell **bleep** all over you. Yes, "Perry". Better? 

And have you tried playing against him, or are you just making assumpitions? Also, I am not playing over aggressive. If anything, I am dodging and rolling for over half the match. 

Message 3 of 24 (1,260 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 9, 2012

iDrummer123 wrote:

dragonsroc wrote:

I smell **bleep** all over you. Yes, "Perry". Better? 

And have you tried playing against him, or are you just making assumpitions? Also, I am not playing over aggressive. If anything, I am dodging and rolling for over half the match. 

Of course I've played against him. And it's not impossible. Sly doesn't have combos so he's not hard to block then counter attack. You shouldn't be rolling and dodging so much against Sly. It's easier to just jump around as his aerial attacks aren't as great. Regardless, Sly has an advantage over Sir Dan anyway.

Message 4 of 24 (1,238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Thanks for making a more helpful comment this time around. I will try less doding and rolling. 

Message 5 of 24 (1,230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Dec 9, 2012
the **bleep** is invisible 95% of the match
Message 6 of 24 (1,207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Dec 9, 2012
my god drakes rival sly was a nightmare i finally won by spamming down O and getting lvl 3s i just thought if hes gonna be cheap so am i hahaha
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 7 of 24 (1,193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Ever try Sackboy holding a bouncing pad in the corner?
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 8 of 24 (1,181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I am with you man sly i by far the hardest cpu and is a huge hassle as he is not like anyone else and can counteralmost everything you do
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 24 (1,157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 9, 2012

i can easily beat him... then again i main sly so i guess is easier for me to beat him...

brillando como el sol con pal de billetes de 1000
Message 10 of 24 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes