Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: How the Traveler will be revealed

Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What if Journey doesn't win any awards ?

It will likely win at least one award, but I do not think they would reveal this considering it is not their game, it relies on chance, there is little hope SB is working on more characters other than these two at the same time (other than concept), and then the fact this is not a good character for a fighter at all.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 11 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
It's up against some pretty tough competition, would be great to see it win big though - even though I'm rooting for AC3 lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 16 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
It's up against some pretty tough competition, would be great to see it win big though - even though I'm rooting for AC3 lol.

I do not see much hope for AC3. On one hand, I LOVE the time period because it has rarely been touched upon. On the other hand, I hate the BS and lack of detail in the "history" depicted. I am a history guy, so this game is very conflicting to me. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Yeah it was heavy on the fiction - more so then the past games (to a certain level of disbelief), but the game itself was solid, and Connor's story was great. The character was really selfish in a sense, but the journey was a good one, and his conclusion was great, really Western-esque. Desmond's end was subpar, but they had to find a way to continue the series, so I it's less of a conclusion to the series then a continuation. I just think the positives definitely outweigh the negatives.
Message 14 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Do you really need a Desmond story to play AC? Liberation took that out and was praised for it
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 15 of 16 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
It's not that - it's just the payoff of the trilogy wasn't what we were hoping for. The game overall was amazing though, my personal game of the year.
Message 16 of 16 (25 Views)
0 Likes