Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: How satisfied would you be?

Jul 29, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

Reading everyone's posts made me realize something. No matter how many characters they reveal, who they reveal, everyone will still want more characters! It's like you guys CAN'T be satisfied. We could get Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro and everyone and I GUARANTEE that people would still be complaining that the characters they wanted in aren't in. Guys, it's a leak! You take it like it's 100% true! Nothing is 100% until it comes out of Superbot's mouth!

You're obviously reading it wrong. What's missing here is not more characters, it's the most IMPORTANT characters. If Crash was there, I would actually be satisfied, since he's the most requested, yes he is, Superbot's facebook wall comments is a solid evidence of that.

If Crash AND Spyro were in the game, even better. If they threw Cloud and Sora in there, both FF fans and Kingdom Hearts fans would be overjoyed, so why they aren't(saying aren't because we don't know yet) is just beyond reasonable to the fans.

Omar has again and again talked about "If you love Sony and playstation, you'll be crazy about this game", "this is a love letter to the fans!"

With this roster none of that would make sense to the childhood memories we've all had with PSone and the great characters from that time.

Message 51 of 61 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 29, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:

Reading everyone's posts made me realize something. No matter how many characters they reveal, who they reveal, everyone will still want more characters! It's like you guys CAN'T be satisfied. We could get Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro and everyone and I GUARANTEE that people would still be complaining that the characters they wanted in aren't in. Guys, it's a leak! You take it like it's 100% true! Nothing is 100% until it comes out of Superbot's mouth!

You're obviously reading it wrong. What's missing here is not more characters, it's the most IMPORTANT characters. If Crash was there, I would actually be satisfied, since he's the most requested, yes he is, Superbot's facebook wall comments is a solid evidence of that.

If Crash AND Spyro were in the game, even better. If they threw Cloud and Sora in there, both FF fans and Kingdom Hearts fans would be overjoyed, so why they aren't(saying aren't because we don't know yet) is just beyond reasonable to the fans.

Omar has again and again talked about "If you love Sony and playstation, you'll be crazy about this game", "this is a love letter to the fans!"

With this roster none of that would make sense to the childhood memories we've all had with PSone and the great characters from that time.

Exactly. For example, me personally? I love jrpgs. Now, do I want a bunch of Jrpg character? No, of course not. I just want 1 or 2. The most popular being Cloud and Sora. Possibly Dart if either of those two can't get in.

But Cloud getting in would satisfy me and after his reveal I really wouldn't care who else gets in the game. It's not like people are making crazy requests and getting mad that they aren't yet revealed. For the most part the characters people are asking for played a significant role in Playstations history.

Message 52 of 61 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 29, 2012

define important characters, characters you want? I would be pleased to have those 20 characters since superbot tried their best to satisfy us, but you guys can't see that. you guys just want more and more like little kids and candy.

Message 53 of 61 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 29, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:

You're right. I actually worded it wrong though. Having those pillars of Sony would satisfy alot of people, but everyone is still going to be asking for characters no matter what. We could get everyone that is important, but people will still ask for characters. They're never going to stop wanting more, they're never going to just say "This is enough" and give Superbot a break. Superbot's working so hard and there is so much pressure on them to make a great game!

Message 54 of 61 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

That roster is a bit too hopeful.  35 characters is not going to happen in this game, I hate to be the realist guy who bursts everybody's bubble.  The roster that OP made is also too small.  There'll be a good balance between the two (24-26 characters).  I can't guarantee people like Crash and Spyro, but I can guarantee the disconfirmation of Nefarious and second characters from an IP (I'm slotting the Coles together as one character that's a Samus type thing).  With DLC we may hit a roster that good/large (we don't know how many we're hitting with DLC), but not at launch.  They physically can't add 10 more characters than what is planned in three months and have them balanced as well as the current 12 seem to be (hell, I don't think they have all of the 20 known characters balanced yet!).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 55 of 61 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 29, 2012

bpmotard wrote:

define important characters, characters you want? I would be pleased to have those 20 characters since superbot tried their best to satisfy us, but you guys can't see that. you guys just want more and more like little kids and candy.

It's not about how many characters are in, it's about who is in as mostly everyone above stated.

If Crash was in the game, even if they just added Crash and the roster was completed I would still buy it but this roster without Crash is not even a buy for me.

They could have 15 characters and five of them being Spyro, Crash, Cloud, Sora, Dart and I would still buy the game...

Message 56 of 61 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 29, 2012

PSAS Roster Dream.png

Now I'm pushing it, and this is just starting to look like every other dream roster out there, but I needed Sora, then my OCD self needed the column complete, then I wanted the whole thing to be symetrical. I also made sure this time it was an even number so we could discuss probable rivals.

Message 57 of 61 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I definitely feel if any villain should be on it's Nefarious, he's obviously Playstation's most eccentric villain. But my problem is, I'd still want Ratchet and Jak to be rivals, so what would Nefarious do?

Message 58 of 61 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

ye still lacking, but we will get more Smiley Very Happy

want cloud sephiroth, wander, etc

but imagine, we would still say it lacks of character when we had 3 lines filled. . . xD

BTW PEPSI MAN!!!!

--------------------------------

I give you Kudos for real Money --- pm me. . . . .
Message 59 of 61 (50 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

PSAS Roster Dream.png

Now I'm pushing it, and this is just starting to look like every other dream roster out there, but I needed Sora, then my OCD self needed the column complete, then I wanted the whole thing to be symetrical. I also made sure this time it was an even number so we could discuss probable rivals.

I don't see raziel or kane Smiley Mad

Message 60 of 61 (37 Views)
0 Likes