Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: How satisfied would you be?

Jul 29, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

So lots of people who were super excited won't buy the game anymore because characters they thought would be in aren't? 
Way to go, guys. 

What's wrong about it? If the client is complaining, he doesn't buy the product. It's the most reasonable thing to do. Would you buy a new Super Mario in which you play as a middle-aged fat pedophile instead of Mario? 

Seriously these posts are just ridicolous.

I am certain that they'll add something new. If they don't, I won't buy the game. If this is actually the final roster (I don't think so though) I won't spend 60 bucks for this game. Simple as that. And there's nothing wrong about it, Jesus Christ. 

You're telling me you don't like Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Sly, Jak, Cole, Ratchet, Parappa, Radec, Heihachi, Toro, Drake, and all the others?
Well what a Sony fan you are!

If he doesn't then he doesn't. Nothing wrong with that. Perhaps for him he associates Playstation more with Final Fantasy, Legend of Dragoon, Kingdom Heart, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus ect. Since none of those games have reps, why would he care about the game?

Message 41 of 61 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

Frinker wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

So lots of people who were super excited won't buy the game anymore because characters they thought would be in aren't? 
Way to go, guys. 

What's wrong about it? If the client is complaining, he doesn't buy the product. It's the most reasonable thing to do. Would you buy a new Super Mario in which you play as a middle-aged fat pedophile instead of Mario? 

Seriously these posts are just ridicolous.

I am certain that they'll add something new. If they don't, I won't buy the game. If this is actually the final roster (I don't think so though) I won't spend 60 bucks for this game. Simple as that. And there's nothing wrong about it, Jesus Christ. 

You're telling me you don't like Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Sly, Jak, Cole, Ratchet, Parappa, Radec, Heihachi, Toro, Drake, and all the others?
Well what a Sony fan you are!

I pretty much love all playstation charcters ( as fanboyish as that seems I cant help it haha) but I came into this with a top 5 list of who would be my main allstars those are Crash, Spyro, rayman, Cloud and Sora. These are not only popular PS characters but icons of my childhood, the fact i wont be able to play as the charcters i dreamed of would be demeaning to say the least and for many others too. yeah I **bleep** love Jak and ratchet but not to have the charcters I mentioned just isnt right at all

I know man, some of my most wanted characters aren't here too, but many more did make it in. It's just the way it is, they can't get them all, it's not their fault. They're doing a great job and I don't know if you have the beta, but it's incredibly good.

Nahh I dont yet, but yeah i understand I will still enjoy the game but like I say my dream wont be fufilled (as gay as that sounds lol) 

Rayman for all stars
Message 42 of 61 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 29, 2012

PSAS Roster Dream.png

I just made this one, it's not the neatest, but I'm no Photoshop pro. I believe this would be the ultimate roster, without going over what could be expected of the Superbot. I left on all of the leaks, because chances are they're in. I know I still missed a bunch of everyone's favorites, but if I did everyone everybody wanted, this would probably hit 50+ characters.

Message 43 of 61 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

PSAS Roster Dream.png

I just made this one, it's not the neatest, but I'm no Photoshop pro. I believe this would be the ultimate roster, without going over what could be expected of the Superbot. I left on all of the leaks, because chances are they're in. I know I still missed a bunch of everyone's favorites, but if I did everyone everybody wanted, this would probably hit 50+ characters.

Yes please.

Message 44 of 61 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

PSAS Roster Dream.png

I would be fine with this, actually i would be quite happy.

Message 45 of 61 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Now that is what i call a satisfying roster

Rayman for all stars
Message 46 of 61 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 29, 2012

**bleep** I forgot Sora... I knew I missed a big one.

Message 47 of 61 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

PSAS Roster Dream.png

That tad bit sad I had, would be turned into fully happy if this is what we get, or something like it.

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Message 48 of 61 (78 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

**bleep** I forgot Sora... I knew I missed a big one.

haha i keep forgetting him too XD

Rayman for all stars
Message 49 of 61 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

PSAS Roster Dream.png

This is a good **bleep** roster, for sure. 35 characters in total, it's an amazing number. I hope for something like this

Message 50 of 61 (67 Views)
0 Likes