Sackboy
498 posts

Re: How satisfied would you be?

Jul 29, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

So lots of people who were super excited won't buy the game anymore because characters they thought would be in aren't? 
Way to go, guys. 

What's wrong about it? If the client is complaining, he doesn't buy the product. It's the most reasonable thing to do. Would you buy a new Super Mario in which you play as a middle-aged fat pedophile instead of Mario? 

Seriously these posts are just ridicolous.

I am certain that they'll add something new. If they don't, I won't buy the game. If this is actually the final roster (I don't think so though) I won't spend 60 bucks for this game. Simple as that. And there's nothing wrong about it, Jesus Christ. 

You're telling me you don't like Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Sly, Jak, Cole, Ratchet, Parappa, Radec, Heihachi, Toro, Drake, and all the others?
Well what a Sony fan you are!

Message 31 of 61 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 29, 2012
None of these characters leaked are part of the "wouldn't it be cool to see this guy fighting this guy" dreams I've ever had Smiley Tongue
Plenty of "meh" characters though.

I know a lot of people LOOOVE Spike, but I never saw the yay part about him.
Got the game on my PS Vita, just because it is a good game to waste some time with, but as a character when we don't "seem" to get Crash, Spyro or other great mascots, then I'm pretty sad to see Spike in there.

Superbot should REALLY reveal some of the characters not leaked, just to get people back from the "what?! they don't have X in this game?! Not buying anymore!"
Message 32 of 61 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

So lots of people who were super excited won't buy the game anymore because characters they thought would be in aren't? 
Way to go, guys. 

What's wrong about it? If the client is complaining, he doesn't buy the product. It's the most reasonable thing to do. Would you buy a new Super Mario in which you play as a middle-aged fat pedophile instead of Mario? 

I am certain that they'll add something new. If they don't, I won't buy the game. If this is actually the final roster (I don't think so though) I won't spend 60 bucks for this game. Simple as that. And there's nothing wrong about it, Jesus Christ. 

You're telling me you don't like Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Sly, Jak, Cole, Ratchet, Parappa, Radec, Heihachi, Toro, Drake, and all the others?

I pretty much love all playstation charcters ( as fanboyish as that seems I cant help it haha) but I came into this with a top 5 list of who would be my main allstars those are Crash, Spyro, rayman, Cloud and Sora. These are not only popular PS characters but icons of my childhood, the fact i wont be able to play as the charcters i dreamed of would be demeaning to say the least and for many others too. yeah I **bleep** love Jak and ratchet but not to have the charcters I mentioned just isnt right at all

Rayman for all stars
Message 33 of 61 (89 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

Way to go, guys. 

No one should just not buy a game for a shallow reason like that.  I have a feeling this game is going to be great...it deserves all the purchases it can get so we can see not only a sequel or two (or 8 or 9 or 10 lol) but a sequel that really improves on what we've got rather than just seeing 1 or 2 more stages and 1 or 2 more characters.

Message 34 of 61 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Jul 29, 2012

This roster would be incredibly underwhelming. I'd probably still buy, but I'd be feeling doubtful.

It's not like there's anything wrong with this cast (except for dante, but whatever) it's just that I would feel like there is so much untapped potential, and now I'm going to have to wait and spend more on dlc. If that dlc even proves to be enticing at all.

Message 35 of 61 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Imagine if the next super smash bros came without anyone from the Mario, Star Fox, or Pokemon series. I would be about as satisfied as that, because thats pretty much what they've done. Spyro and Crash are basically old Sony Mascots and they deserve to be in the game more than ANY OTHER CHARACTERS. Just my 2 cents, I'll buy and enjoy the game regardless, I just won't be happy with the character selection :\.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 36 of 61 (71 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Frinker wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

Way to go, guys. 

I pretty much love all playstation charcters ( as fanboyish as that seems I cant help it haha) but I came into this with a top 5 list of who would be my main allstars those are Crash, Spyro, rayman, Cloud and Sora. These are not only popular PS characters but icons of my childhood, the fact i wont be able to play as the charcters i dreamed of would be demeaning to say the least and for many others too. yeah I **bleep** love Jak and ratchet but not to have the charcters I mentioned just isnt right at all

I know man, some of my most wanted characters aren't here too, but many more did make it in. It's just the way it is, they can't get them all, it's not their fault. They're doing a great job and I don't know if you have the beta, but it's incredibly good.

Message 37 of 61 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Common' guys...

I highly doubt this is the full roster, I mean it looks so empty and plain. Only twenty characters seems a bit bland, and not even having Crash, Spyro, Cloud or Sora in the mix will totally ruin sales.

I for one will not buy this game if the roster actually looks like this, I feel that the leaks could be legit but it's also from a old beta which could've changed everything around. Plus they will probably add five or six more characters, Crash and Spyro being two of them. 

Smiley Wink

Message 38 of 61 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Reading everyone's posts made me realize something. No matter how many characters they reveal, who they reveal, everyone will still want more characters! It's like you guys CAN'T be satisfied. We could get Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro and everyone and I GUARANTEE that people would still be complaining that the characters they wanted in aren't in. Guys, it's a leak! You take it like it's 100% true! Nothing is 100% until it comes out of Superbot's mouth!

Message 39 of 61 (60 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

This roster would be incredibly underwhelming. I'd probably still buy, but I'd be feeling doubtful.

It's not like there's anything wrong with this cast (except for dante, but whatever) it's just that I would feel like there is so much untapped potential, and now I'm going to have to wait and spend more on dlc. If that dlc even proves to be enticing at all.

This is exactly how I feel.  There are SO MANY ps3 games...let alone ps2/1 characters/games... they could do so much more and add so many really cool characters...along with third party characters.  We could see an enormous roster... Seeng these 20 is kind of low (though they may be fake and there will be more than 20 characters) just leaves me with a feeling of "wow there could be much more and much greater...) ya know? 

I'm sure they'll try to keep it low because it IS the first game after all...but the sequel should and could have much more.

Message 40 of 61 (59 Views)
0 Likes