Wastelander
762 posts

Re: How satisfied would you be?

Jul 29, 2012

simon New Dante reminds me of Simon from the Uk show Misfits, however despite him looking like this awesome character it dosent prevent him from being an emo **bleep**, costume for classic Dante or **bleep**

Rayman for all stars
Message 11 of 61 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

Might I add there could easily be a row consising of, Crash , spyro, wanderer, Cloud, Dart, Tomba, Rayman, Lara Croft, Valkyria chronicles rep, folklore rep, ALSO raiden switched to Snake/big boss, Evil Cole used as a form for good Cole and in his place Kat and that would be a perfect roster imo

Rayman for all stars
Message 12 of 61 (155 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 29, 2012

To be honest, i pass to love the game, to hate it a little bit..

So, i hope some changes.

EMO DANTE, oh god why?

I mean, i put my hands on fire for this game in all the forums,,,,and now, the game show me the back..

Message 13 of 61 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I wouldn't really.  I mean I'd still probably play the game a lot but there are so many more games they could add...not many first party ps3 titles in this mix...

Message 14 of 61 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Jul 29, 2012
It's not enough. And you forgot they also leaked snake and kat
Message 15 of 61 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Might I add there could easily be a row consising of, Crash , spyro, wanderer, Cloud, Dart, Tomba, Rayman, Lara Croft, Valkyria chronicles rep, folklore rep, ALSO raiden switched to Snake/big boss, Evil Cole used as a form for good Cole and in his place a Dark cloud rep and that would be a perfect roster imo

Man I hope so, assuming this is pretty much the final roster, I just don't get the logic of Activision and Square if they don't allow Crash, Spyro, Cloud, and/or Sora in the game. If they're not in the game, it's just going to create more negativity from the fans towards their companies because everyone will know where the blame lies. And if they are included in the game, fans will appreciate it and it will most likely lead to increased sales if they release a new Crash game for example. I realize it's probably more complicated then this, but I just don't get why they (Activision and Square) wouldn't jump at the chance to promote their characters they own and profit from Superbot (assuming they would have to pay to include these characters).

Message 16 of 61 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Here is my opinion.

I would be just a bar below okay. So just tad bit sad, but still happy enough to pass it aside.

Wasted slot would be Evil Cole, and Dante, Evil cole should really just be an alt costume and maybe differently colored affects for moves.

The Dante used isn't playstation exclusive, and his game isn't even out, he's not a playstation all-star in any way. . . YET, still the classic/original Dante design deserves this spot instead, although I won't defend that point entirely, other characters deserve to be in much more than either Dante.

As for Raiden, don't know him too well (never played MGS) so no comment on him, but hey he's a sword user I believe, need more of them right? So wth let him in.

I have no clue who the person left of Sackboy is suppose to be either :\

As for the rest of the cast, they're fine as is.

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Message 17 of 61 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Is there still a chance that leaks fake, I know about that beta file thing, but there Better be more characters than this or someones going to pay. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 18 of 61 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Honestly? Unsatisfied. I was promised more than just that.
Message 19 of 61 (96 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

harms64 wrote:

Frinker wrote:

Might I add there could easily be a row consising of, Crash , spyro, wanderer, Cloud, Dart, Tomba, Rayman, Lara Croft, Valkyria chronicles rep, folklore rep, ALSO raiden switched to Snake/big boss, Evil Cole used as a form for good Cole and in his place a Dark cloud rep and that would be a perfect roster imo

Man I hope so, assuming this is pretty much the final roster, I just don't get the logic of Activision and Square if they don't allow Crash, Spyro, Cloud, and/or Sora in the game. If they're not in the game, it's just going to create more negativity from the fans towards their companies because everyone will know where the blame lies. And if they are included in the game, fans will appreciate it and it will most likely lead to increased sales if they release a new Crash game for example. I realize it's probably more complicated then this, but I just don't get why they (Activision and Square) wouldn't jump at the chance to promote their characters they own and profit from Superbot (assuming they would have to pay to include these characters).

Exactly, it sucks being kept in the dark especially when im desperate for these charcters, I forogt to add Sora to the list hes in my top 5 anticipated characters alongside Crash, spyro, cloud and rayman 

Rayman for all stars
Message 20 of 61 (89 Views)
0 Likes