Reply
Nov 26 2012
By: QBComix First Son 21 posts
Offline

How's it selling?

27 replies 477 views Edited Nov 26, 2012
How's the game doing sales wise? And if the report isn't in, when can we expect to know? I'm eager to hear if this game is doing well or not.
Message 1 of 28 (477 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 
Message 2 of 28 (468 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/21/2009
Offline
647 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

Nov 26, 2012

YOu can find the answer here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+is+playstation+all-stars+battle+royale+selling%3F

___________________________________________________

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
___________________________________________________
Message 3 of 28 (427 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

Nov 26, 2012

QBComix wrote:
How's the game doing sales wise? And if the report isn't in, when can we expect to know? I'm eager to hear if this game is doing well or not.

Do not worry, the other user doesn't give useful posts & is not part of the community of PS All-Stars.

 

Here you go.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-uk-chart-cod-black-ops-2-holds-off-hitman-absolution

 

It shows how the sales are going in the UK. Remember that this is in the UK & it's a new entry. Though.... compare it to a TV Show License game that actually got advertised on TV (Family Guy Multiverse), it's actually below that. So far, not so well but good for a few days I guess.

 

We'll see how the sales will go for other regions & in at least one month.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 4 of 28 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

It's a simple ******* question people, the time you took to grab those google links could have been the time you took to give a real answer.

 

Edit: profanity

Message 5 of 28 (397 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

Nov 27, 2012
@Wesly - the charts the link is referring to is for the week 17th - 24th i.e. only PSABR's day one sales have been taken into account, keeping that in mind and the fact that it still managed to hit the 12th spot in the PS3 charts of the same week, it's actually done pretty well. Wait until next week before using those charts as an indication of whether it is doing well or poorly.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 28 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

whats wrong with you? i think it would be the best for everybody here, if this game sells good.. so why are you guys morons?

if this game dont sell, we wont get dlc

use your brain and dont play cool, googlekids. just say it if you know it. if not, shut up

__________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 28 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

Nov 27, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
It's a simple fking question people, the time you took to grab those google links could have been the time you took to give a real answer.

And yet I was the only one who gave a real answer.

 

It's the internet. You'd expect users to give answers like those & then you laugh at it afterwards, lol.

 


S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
@Wesly - the charts the link is referring to is for the week 17th - 24th i.e. only PSABR's day one sales have been taken into account, keeping that in mind and the fact that it still managed to hit the 12th spot in the PS3 charts of the same week, it's actually done pretty well. Wait until next week before using those charts as an indication of whether it is doing well or poorly.

Spell correctly and read my post correctly. Like I wrote, wait for at least one month.


Wesley37 wrote:

So far, not so well but good for a few days I guess.

 

We'll see how the sales will go for other regions & in at least one month.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 8 of 28 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

Nov 27, 2012
The UK sales is accurate but apparently the game came out on thursday... so the chart was 2 to 4 days rather than a full 6 or 7.
Message 9 of 28 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: How's it selling?

Nov 27, 2012
My problem is google kids.
Message 10 of 28 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes