Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: How many minions do you think there are?

Nov 3, 2012
Message 11 of 20 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hate me if you want, but I would bet money that we're getting one minion for each character.  You say that the beta leak isn't reliable since it was so long ago.  That's what we said when there were only 20 characters in the beta leak, and yet we have only 20 characters.  That's what we said when there were only 14 stages in the beta leak, yet there's only 14 stages.  We'll only be getting 20 minions

I didnt even know 20 minions have been leaked.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 12 of 20 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hate me if you want, but I would bet money that we're getting one minion for each character.  You say that the beta leak isn't reliable since it was so long ago.  That's what we said when there were only 20 characters in the beta leak, and yet we have only 20 characters.  That's what we said when there were only 14 stages in the beta leak, yet there's only 14 stages.  We'll only be getting 20 minions

I didnt even know 20 minions have been leaked.

I can't find the thread I made about the minions that were revealed in the beta leak, but here's a visual representation of all 20 of them:

Untitled.png

2.png

3.png

Message 13 of 20 (79 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I think some of those were in the beta files under minions, but it's just cos they were seperate models.
Sly's level 1 uses murray, fat princess worker is in her move set, quark is in the background of some levels.. kai is from nariko's level 1.. etc
I mean some of them are but not all of them.

Cos i thought it was confirmed minions don't fight.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 14 of 20 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
I think some of those were in the beta files under minions, but it's just cos they were seperate models.
Sly's level 1 uses murray, fat princess worker is in her move set, quark is in the background of some levels.. kai is from nariko's level 1.. etc

Minions are "chibi" versions of the characters I showed above that any character can use as a cheerleader in battle.  I paired them up with playable characters just to show which franchise they come from, but any character can use any minion once it is unlocked.  The non-chibi versions of those characters are the ones that help you in battle as part of your moveset or supers, such as Kuma, Murray, Little Sister, etc.

Message 15 of 20 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

That doesn't exclude them from being minions also.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 16 of 20 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Music, that's what i mean.. So kuma doesn't count as heihachi's minion.. the chibis are minions (at least the only revealed minion is chibi)
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 17 of 20 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Music, that's what i mean.. So kuma doesn't count as heihachi's minion.. the chibis are minions (at least the only revealed minion is chibi)

What?  I don't understand your logic.  Kuma isn't anyone's specific minion; he's everyone's minion.  Anyone can use him.  Same with all the other minions

Message 18 of 20 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012
i'm saying the kuma that was in the files is kuma from heihachi's level 2. We havent seen chibi kuma yet, there might not even be one.
Sorry if i'm confusing XD
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 19 of 20 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
i'm saying the kuma that was in the files is kuma from heihachi's level 2. We havent seen chibi kuma yet, there might not even be one.
Sorry if i'm confusing XD

Except in their file name they're labeled like "kuma_minion"  "kat_minion"  "sully_minion"  etc.

Look at the original NeoGaf post here to see what I mean: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484424

Message 20 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes