Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: How many in total will the roster contain......

Dec 1, 2012
As much as I'd like to agree - a sequel is the only logical next step after a year of DLC support. The current gen of consoles are at the end of their cycle, the PS3 successor will be released by 2014 at the latest (if not earlier), this game has its flaws, and huge potential to evolve into a well known series, the only way to do that is to deliver on the missed opportunities of this game i.e. better arcade/story, more modes offline & online, larger launch roster with more demanded characters etc.

Best bet is DLC support will round off well into mid-late 2013, then focus will be on the sequel most likely for the next gen console.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 13 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 1, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
As much as I'd like to agree - a sequel is the only logical next step after a year of DLC support. The current gen of consoles are at the end of their cycle, the PS3 successor will be released by 2014 at the latest (if not earlier), this game has its flaws, and huge potential to evolve into a well known series, the only way to do that is to deliver on the missed opportunities of this game i.e. better arcade/story, more modes offline & online, larger launch roster with more demanded characters etc.

Best bet is DLC support will round off well into mid-late 2013, then focus will be on the sequel most likely for the next gen console.

I absolutely agree.  A sequel for the PS4 is a must.  It would fix all of the minor issues that this game has and turn it into a full-throttled game that people will really get excited about.  Like Nintendo did with SSBM

Message 12 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 1, 2012
You know I think a PS All Stars sequel would make a great PS4 launch title.
Message 13 of 13 (44 Views)
0 Likes