Nov 22 2012
By: iDrummer123 Splicer 52 posts

How hard is it to be good with Radec?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 85 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Have any tiers been established yet? My main question is how good do you need to be with radec to stand a chance agains the Dantes and the Raidens? I feel like I can hardly stand a chance when playing as Radec. I really want to main Radec, but Everytime I come across these two, it is basically just me running away from them. 

(EDIT)

Also, if any of you consider yourselves bad **bleep** Radec users, or know any, please post videos of your combos if  you would be willing. If you know any on youtube, post them here. I just need to draw insparation. I came up with a few combos of my own, but they are very circumstantial, some of them less, but still. 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: How hard is it to be good with Radec?

Nov 22, 2012

iDrummer123 wrote:

Have any tiers been established yet? My main question is how good do you need to be with radec to stand a chance agains the Dantes and the Raidens? I feel like I can hardly stand a chance when playing as Radec. I really want to main Radec, but Everytime I come across these two, it is basically just me running away from them. 

Dante and Raiden are my favorite characters Smiley Sad I'm sorry if you ever see me with them. And Radec is pretty hard to do good with since he doesn't have many close range attacks. Just try keeping a distance, and use whatever you got. But DON'T SPAM THE SNIPER, JUST PLEASE DON'T!

Message 2 of 7 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
563 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I play as Raiden and Radec, Radec is just as easy to main as anyone else. It really depends on your style of gameplay and choosing a character who compliments that style.
Message 3 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Do you think Radec is harder to use than most characters? I mean, like to chain his combos and stuff? 

Message 4 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Use your trap moves a lot. Rely less on his guns and rely more on putting them into bad situations. Teleport Grenade is a great starter.

Message 5 of 7 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I hardly use the sniper. My technique is that I try to control space by shooting the diagnol electricity stream beam or whatever, while also shooting forward with triangle and using the rail gun. It usually kind of works, but It doesnt round up good enough AP.  The only way to get good ap is to mele combo them with a low air kick followed by his regular square combo or side combo. This is the hard part though. It gets really hard to land this combo especially against a Raiden and Dante who have large attack range. 

Message 6 of 7 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 22, 2012

iDrummer123 wrote:

Do you think Radec is harder to use than most characters? I mean, like to chain his combos and stuff? 

Yes, in general. But like with all characters, once you do master his combos, Radec will just obliterate anything and anybody.

Message 7 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes