Wastelander
635 posts

Re: Where can I buy a hongkong psn online?

Aug 10, 2012

mcnichoj wrote:

MaxP-S3 wrote:

Just be patient. The whole 'fake account' and stuff seems deceitful to me.

How is it deseitful? Sony is getting money. Seems like retarded logic.

Touche. I mean, to me, you're just lying to get into this thing. You're not from Hong Kong (assumingly) and the point of having it in Hong Kong (at least initially) was to have a small stress test. By you grabbing a code and not being Hong Kong just seems a little wrong to me and going against Superbot's and Sony's intentions.

But this is totally my opinion. I'm not going to do it, but if this doesn't bother you at all, the more power to ya. 

But still, it's also just stupid paying for a free thing, just sayin' Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 11 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: How everyone can get into the beta (for a cost)!!!!!!

Aug 10, 2012

It's funny.. some people say it isn't worth.. but on the other hand they already have the beta... of course it's not worth when you already played it. I wan't to play it too.. I had no luck with the e-mails, but I would pay for it.. this game is my "most wanted" of all time..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 15 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Re: Where can I buy a hongkong psn online?

Aug 10, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

mcnichoj wrote:

MaxP-S3 wrote:

Just be patient. The whole 'fake account' and stuff seems deceitful to me.

How is it deseitful? Sony is getting money. Seems like retarded logic.

Touche. I mean, to me, you're just lying to get into this thing. You're not from Hong Kong (assumingly) and the point of having it in Hong Kong (at least initially) was to have a small stress test. By you grabbing a code and not being Hong Kong just seems a little wrong to me and going against Superbot's and Sony's intentions.

But this is totally my opinion. I'm not going to do it, but if this doesn't bother you at all, the more power to ya. 

But still, it's also just stupid paying for a free thing, just sayin' Smiley Wink

Plenty of games offere paid for betas, some demos you have to buy a game to play them and now with PS+ most games become free.
Technically the beta won't even be free once it hits the US/EU because you'll have to pay for PS+. I imagine a lot of people are going to subscribe just for it.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 13 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

It's funny.. some people say it isn't worth.. but on the other hand they already have the beta... of course it's not worth when you already played it. I wan't to play it too.. I had no luck with the e-mails, but I would pay for it.. this game is my "most wanted" of all time..

Exactly, I already have it. Thats exactly how I know its not worth it... Youd be paying $20 for something that in a few weeks (Maybe even days) will be free.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 14 of 15 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

Augustus_04 wrote:

Exactly, I already have it. Thats exactly how I know its not worth it... Youd be paying $20 for something that in a few weeks (Maybe even days) will be free.

I have had the beta since day 2 of hong kong... i would buy it again and again and again. Was definitely worth it IMO. If u wanna wait then wait if u got the cash then why not blow it on a good game lol.

Message 15 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes