Nov 04 2012
By: bob-maul Welcoming Committee 14623 posts

How do you think it begins?

16 replies 373 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

What are all your theories on how the characters come together in the beginning? 

I have absolutely no clue.

Maybe, Polygon Man wishes to make anew commercial featuring all the characters and they will not hear of it!

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 1 of 17 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Re: How do you think it begins?

Nov 4, 2012

Crash is a prisoner of Activision, so the other sony characters make a fighting competion to raise Munny and free him. By the way Call of Duty is the Last Boss. I guess Crash won't be freed. LOL

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 2 of 17 (364 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 4, 2012
They all come together because get this..

SOMEONE DECIDED TO MAKE A GAME USING PLAYSTATION CHARACTERS WHERE THEY FIGHT IN 4 PLAYER BATTLES

amazing isn't it?

Message 3 of 17 (361 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 4, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

SOMEONE DECIDED TO MAKE A GAME USING PLAYSTATION CHARACTERS WHERE THEY FIGHT IN 4 PLAYER BATTLES

amazing isn't it?

Quite complex for a fighting game, is it not?

Message 4 of 17 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 4, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

amazing isn't it?

Yea but it could use a better roster

YEA IM BRINGING THAT IN TO THIS THREAD

Message 5 of 17 (350 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Nov 4, 2012
the curtain is lifted all characters appear and start to look around then in unison all scream out where the hell is crash
Photobucket
Message 6 of 17 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 4, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

amazing isn't it?

Yea but it could use a better roster

YEA IM BRINGING THAT IN TO THIS THREAD

No different than aany other thread you post in Smiley Indifferent   Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 17 (340 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

If the Boss isnt evil then it cant be a universe or world crisis take over type thing. I guess I would have to say, the final boss requested who is the best All Stars oer All Stars of all times. Only the best and strong characters have been chosen like Jak, Cole Kratos, etc... Each player must prove their worth to see who is the real All Star or an All Star in its own. It makes perfect sense. Its Mostly Sony characters. The way the game represents itself is by each character proving ether why their all stars or who deserves to be the best of the best all stars.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 8 of 17 (328 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 4, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

If the Boss isnt evil then it cant be a universe or world crisis take over type thing. I guess I would have to say, the final boss requested who is the best All Stars oer All Stars of all times. Only the best and strong characters have been chosen like Jak, Cole Kratos, etc... Each player must prove their worth to see who is the real All Star or an All Star in its own. It makes perfect sense. Its Mostly Sony characters. The way the game represents itself is by each character proving ether why their all stars or who deserves to be the best of the best all stars.

Sounds reasonable enough. Any idea who the boss could be? We have Polygon Man, but who else do you think is possible in your theory?

Message 9 of 17 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 4, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Sounds reasonable enough. Any idea who the boss could be? We have Polygon Man, but who else do you think is possible in your theory?

Im going to be honest. I had a PS1 when I was litle, but it was my older brother's. I grew up playing PS1, but im way more familar with PS2 and gamecube. Only PS1 games I remeber playing is a geico game, Spyro, Crash, Croc and others. Because of my lack of PS1 history I have no idea.

Anything else though, I can theorize. Im usually good a putting pieces together.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 10 of 17 (303 Views)
0 Likes