Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: How do you guys think the rivalry between Kat and Emmett will work?

Dec 31, 2012

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

Tap.....the.....apple....

fasdfsdfad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 11 of 24 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

(Kat's perspective) Kat's just walkin' around,starting to remember more about herself,she sees Emmett and sees his glowing eyes and thinks that he is a Nevi in diguise to which,she tries to attack him,Emmett doesn't like that she tried to attack him at he gets his gun ready.

(Emmett's perspective) Emmett sees Kat floating around with her red sort-of aura and get's out a sniper rifle (He thinks Kat is an outcast because of her flying and the red aura) and Kat sees a red smudge on her forehead and dodges a few gun shots,she turns off her gravity flight and Kat and Emmett get into a fighting stance.

Wow. That sounds pretty cool! And genious...

do you have a source? DO YOU?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 12 of 24 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Ghost_12985 wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

(Kat's perspective) Kat's just walkin' around,starting to remember more about herself,she sees Emmett and sees his glowing eyes and thinks that he is a Nevi in diguise to which,she tries to attack him,Emmett doesn't like that she tried to attack him at he gets his gun ready.

(Emmett's perspective) Emmett sees Kat floating around with her red sort-of aura and get's out a sniper rifle (He thinks Kat is an outcast because of her flying and the red aura) and Kat sees a red smudge on her forehead and dodges a few gun shots,she turns off her gravity flight and Kat and Emmett get into a fighting stance.

Yep my source is this! Toro=Kat,Kuro=Dusty,and Heihachi=Emmett!

Signature.png

Message 13 of 24 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 31, 2012

To be honest NO. My biggest problem about this game is that the rivalries don't work. The only two charecter who are true to form in their cutscenes are sweet tooth and kratos and their both homocidal hot heads you really can't get their dialogue wrong. but the vast majority of the others only hint at their personalities before flying off into "Let's fight!!" Mode (Really Raiden? you're gonna fight cole because he's searching for people???? even though he hasn't even said what he wants with them? Don't get me wrong I love the game but rivalries weren't handled as well as I would've liked.

Message 14 of 24 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 31, 2012
very true... i still don't think Kat and Emmette are RIVALS its not been confirmed...has it????? but if they were Emmette will be in his hawk and detect a gravity anomaly guess who lol I still think SUPERBOT are gunna surprise us and i really think Nathan Hale is gunna be Emmetts RIVAL both fighting to cure themselves of the infection.
Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 15 of 24 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

To be honest NO. My biggest problem about this game is that the rivalries don't work. The only two charecter who are true to form in their cutscenes are sweet tooth and kratos and their both homocidal hot heads you really can't get their dialogue wrong. but the vast majority of the others only hint at their personalities before flying off into "Let's fight!!" Mode (Really Raiden? you're gonna fight cole because he's searching for people???? even though he hasn't even said what he wants with them? Don't get me wrong I love the game but rivalries weren't handled as well as I would've liked.

from tvtropes

The Rival: Every character has a rival matchup in the arcade mode, most of which, if not all, have a specific reasoning.

Heihachi Mishima vs. Toro (Both are Japanese-speaking characters, and were in Street Fighter X Tekken, which might explain why Toro recognizes Heihachi. They also are related to cats: Toro is a cat, and the back of Heihachi's gi has a tiger head.)

Dante vs. Nariko (Both have a game developed by Ninja Theory.)

Parappa vs. Spike (Both are from colorful, quirky Japanese franchises. Both also have anime that never made it outside of Japan.)

Big Daddy vs. Sackboy (Both are silent characters who have others do their speaking for them, Andrew Ryan/Little Sister for Big Daddy and Stephen Fry for Sackboy. Both Bio Shock and LittleBigPlanet place emphasis on the player's choices, moral and ethical choices for Bio Shock, and level and character designs for LBP. Big Daddy and Sackboy also come in many different varieties. It could also be a big vs. little motif.)

Kratos vs. Sweet Tooth (Both are from popular Sony franchises directed by David Jaffe. Both characters were even created by him, and both of them killed their own families (Kratos was tricked while Sweet Tooth used them for his first victims).

Sir Daniel Fortesque vs. Colonel Mael Radec (Both are soldiers who are also commanders and are also dead. SCE Cambridge made the MediEvil games and helped with the development of Killzone 2.)

Sly Cooper vs. Nathan Drake (Both are treasure hunters; however, while Drake takes from ancient ruins, Sly steals from other thieves. Also, they both have it in their respective families; Nathan is a self-proclaimed descendant of Sir Frances Drake, while the Cooper clan's line of thieves goes on for centuries. Both also grew up as orphans and had a game named after the idiom "honor amongst thieves".)

Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank (Both are duos. Developers Naughty Dog and Insomniac are "friends", and these two IPs are often considered rival platformer/shooter counterparts.)

Cole MacGrath vs. Raiden (Both have electric powers. Both have also have electricity-themed names; "Coal" is burned to produce electricity, while "Rai" and "Den" are the Japanese words for "Thunder" and "Lightning", respectively.

Evil Cole MacGrath vs. Fat Princess (Both are rather greedy, for Evil Cole, it's for power, for Fat Princess, it's cake.)

Kat vs Emmett Graves (Both have a Scarf of Asskicking and Power Glows. Also both have been touched by cosmic forces but whereas Kat's is beneficial, Graves has to suppress his lest he turn into an Outsider.)

more specific reasons, like the char's intents, are on the wiki

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Playstation_All-Stars_Battle_Royale_Wiki

Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 24 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 31, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Yep my source is this! Toro=Kat,Kuro=Dusty,and Heihachi=Emmett!

Cool source.

And Toro is looking at Kuro like "You dumb***..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 17 of 24 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@achus93again
lol "Scarf of Asskicking"
Nice find, though.

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 18 of 24 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Ghost_12985 wrote:
@achus93again
lol "Scarf of Asskicking"
Nice find, though.

yeah, the Kat vs. Emmett must be a new/recent entry, 'cause it wasn't there last time i checked it,

i surprised myself when i read my own post XD

Play For Fun!
Message 19 of 24 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

@peartboyz: I gotta agree with this actually, I think the biggest offender of it is Ratchet and Jak's scenes the only reason their fights start is because Daxter or Clank decides to be a **bleep** and that's it, at least the other rivalries involve the characters having a little conversation before fighting, the way the fights start are very Dead or Alive.

DOA4: Hitomi vs. Lei Fang. You took the melon I bought YOU WILL PAY.

DOA5: Ayane vs. Hitomi. You are in my line of sight therefore we shall fight.

PSASBR: Radec vs. Sir Daniel. You won't speak to where I can understand you? Don't give me the "But I have no jaw." crap I expect you to speak clearly and I will kill you if you can't accomplish that.

Message 20 of 24 (138 Views)
0 Likes