Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: How do you guys think the rivalry between Kat and Emmett will work?

Dec 31, 2012

Strato-Squirrel wrote:
very true... i still don't think Kat and Emmette are RIVALS its not been confirmed...has it????? but if they were Emmette will be in his hawk and detect a gravity anomaly guess who lol I still think SUPERBOT are gunna surprise us and i really think Nathan Hale is gunna be Emmetts RIVAL both fighting to cure themselves of the infection.

Yes. Kat and Emmet are rivals. Omar confirmed it a long time ago.

Message 21 of 24 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Emmet looking for rift energy, Kat looking for more Navi. Emmet sees Kat as the source of rift energy. Kat mistakes Emmet as Navi then BAM!!!! rivalry stars.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 22 of 24 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Going by the pattern of every other rivaly it'll probably be something really trivial and stupid. But my guess is Emmett will be calling down a building, most likely a rift extractor, and kat picks it up and sends it flying away. Emmett demands an explanation from Kat who gets angry at him and then they fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 23 of 24 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

Going by the pattern of every other rivaly it'll probably be something really trivial and stupid. But my guess is Emmett will be calling down a building, most likely a rift extractor, and kat picks it up and sends it flying away. Emmett demands an explanation from Kat who gets angry at him and then they fight.

Well, that is a little serious since he was probably going to reload his weapons before Kat threw all his ammo away.

Message 24 of 24 (73 Views)
0 Likes