Wastelander
810 posts

Re: How do i report this AS hole

Jan 16, 2013

KiddCarter wrote:

its not about blocking him, i know that is there a way to report the stuff he said to a little kid

I checked into this a good while ago because of a highly offensive/racist name and there is honestly no way to do it. 

Complete BS on Sony's part. 

Message 11 of 29 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 16, 2013

There is indeed an option to report, but from the XMB menu. its kinda hidden, i dont know if i should reveal XD When you recieve a message from somebody, press triangle on it to pop the menu, then go down the list and choose Grief Report. You HAVE to be on XMB for it to showup!

hope i helped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 12 of 29 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 16, 2013
To OP This is the internet. He probably wasn't the first guy you met like this and he most likely won't be the last. Showmanship in this game is REALLY **bleep**ed up. I mean, there's a taunt button yet people teabag over and over in this game. A lot of gamers have an **bleep** mentality. Block him and move on. Just because someone's a child/parent/grandparent/...etc doesn't make them exempt.
Message 13 of 29 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 16, 2013
If it was over a mic you can't do anything on ps3 (Xbox is different) but if he sends you messages you can ring up Sony and they check his account to see if he sent it and he gets a black point for it
Message 14 of 29 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 16, 2013
What character does he use alot? I'd love to play him and teach him a couple lessons Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 29 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 16, 2013

RodBow15 wrote:
To OP This is the internet. He probably wasn't the first guy you met like this and he most likely won't be the last. Showmanship in this game is REALLY **bleep**ed up. I mean, there's a taunt button yet people teabag over and over in this game. A lot of gamers have an **bleep** mentality. Block him and move on. Just because someone's a child/parent/grandparent/...etc doesn't make them exempt.

I just quit the match when I see someone "teabag..." ...and I'm usually the host. Smiley Happy 

Oddly enough...LBP games have an ingame grief button/option. 

interesting.....

Message 16 of 29 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 16, 2013
@catatonic
That's cas lbp is a beast of a game and British Smiley Wink
Message 17 of 29 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jan 16, 2013

he plays with radec, and to lombax warrior i understand its the internet, but how does that make it ok to just overlook, i have no beef with him talking trash we all do it, but once you have said about someone and then they idenify themselves as a kid your next comment shouldnt be im going to rape you, internet or not, and this game should have a way to report stuff like this, its one thing to call me a name or a racial slur, im 29 yrs old, ive heard it all, but to knowingly tell a kid im going to rape is some **bleep** , but like someone said before there nothing i can do about it because sony nor this game have anything set up for actions like this

Message 18 of 29 (109 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Thanks, I'm gonna add him and hopefully get some matches against him but I do overall agree with you on that "don't say im gonna rape you" to a little kid even if its just Game Slang. There are some parents out there that will report this and etc and who knows how far it goes, plus what if the the kid doesn't understand the Slang Meaning of the word and takes it literally? So yeah i agree with you on that

Message 19 of 29 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I can take all the trash talk, doesn't bother me but as soon as I hear racist comments something triggers in my head which just makes me so angry and am pale white. I thing its pure disgusting and vile.

hearing rape doesn't bother me personally though I 100% know its wrong but I know not to take it serious someone saying that.... Just reasure the kid that he's just a bull sh****R and a very sad person to throw empty threats like that and would never follow up on it. If he was he'd have to dedicate his whole life just to found out who he is which is very very low
Message 20 of 29 (101 Views)
0 Likes