Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 06 2013
By: ScottishPapaBear First Son 9 posts

How do I accept game invite?

3 replies 433 views Edited Jan 6, 2013
Please excuse my novice question, but i am not very good at this. I have a PS3 and my son has a Vita, both of us have Allstars. I would like to play with him, either online or locally using both machines, but I do not know how to do this. Could one of you guide me through this process so we can make the most of the game Thanks Papa Bear
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Re: How do I accept game invite?

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

well, first get your son to invite you, in the mode you want to play (in this exemple versus), so ask him to go to versus, then choose a character, then press R2. choose invite, then ask him to send you an invitation. 

then on your side, you have to wait on the main screen where you choose wich mode you want to play, then when the invitation pop on the screen, press X to accept it. unless you already press triangle when the invitation poped, then you will ignore invitation. simply restart the game, and try the invitation again.

hope this help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jan 6, 2013
You don't have to restart the game if you accidentally ignored it. Simply press the playstation button (middle button) and all the way to the right find your inbox and the invite will be there
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 6, 2013
you can also check invites with r2
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)
0 Likes