Oct 28 2012
By: Andy209 Sackboy 413 posts

How do I Cross Play in PSAS?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 173 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

Sorry if this has been asked already but I searched the web and can't find anything clear on the topic. I've been playing the BETA and I can't seem to find out how to play a cross game on my vita with a buddy on his ps3. Invites aren't working for me and I can't see any other way/

Any help is appreciated! 

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: How do I Cross Play in PSAS?

Oct 28, 2012

The beta is glitchy on this, but it works better if you invite on your Vita. The Cross Play works, but it's a little finnicky right now. It'll hopefully be better in the full game.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 28, 2012

@ about 4:36 he says "The R2 menu lets you bring a friend to a game lobby by selecting their PSN username and choosing 'Invite'; if you have a second controller, or a VITA, you can also get a local buddy to team up and join".

Does this mean you can play a "local" match without the need for wifi to connect the systems to each other? Like if I'm trying to play a match with someone on the ps3 who has the same username as the account my vita is registered to, will I be seen as Andy209(1) ? 

So many questions, very little answers. Thanks for the quick response btw.gt

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2613 posts

Oct 28, 2012

You just do. Invite and it should work. Might be alittle glitchy due to the fact that it's still in Beta, but yeah.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes