Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: How can we make Sony hear our concerns for this game? How can we be hear?

Jul 7, 2012

Alman_Gadgets wrote:

sovietprince wrote:
two characters dont make a game, I hate the characters as well ( getting to like toro) but the disappointment will go away.

The character announcements so far have been average so far, but the battle system is what's getting to me. It's horribly bland and forgettable. 

ABSOLUTE 100 percent agree!! I dont like how this game ONLY uses meeters ... whats the point of hit people if you cant knock em out either? And if its based on health why the hell are there no health bars?!!?!

Message 21 of 24 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Spursfann wrote:

Alman_Gadgets wrote:

sovietprince wrote:
two characters dont make a game, I hate the characters as well ( getting to like toro) but the disappointment will go away.

The character announcements so far have been average so far, but the battle system is what's getting to me. It's horribly bland and forgettable. 

ABSOLUTE 100 percent agree!! I dont like how this game ONLY uses meeters ... whats the point of hit people if you cant knock em out either? And if its based on health why the hell are there no health bars?!!?!

The point of hitting people is to build up your super.

Superbot has TRIED playing it with health bars, but for a party game like that, it just doesn't work. Take the time to think about how anti-climatic it would be if your character dropped dead with a simple punch. 

I've said this a billion times, you can't just see people play the game and pretend you get the experience.

Message 22 of 24 (182 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 7, 2012

This game has been described as having as over 20 characters, so by those standards it could easily have like 30. They don't need a major event to reveal all of their characters. The comicon reveals will really tell if they know what they're doing or not. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 23 of 24 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:

Comic Con: + 2

Gamescom + 2

TGS + 2

New York Comic con + 2

Release date: + 2

Thats 20. Im not worried. 

I'm tired of people saying this, they don't need a major event to reveal all of their characters, I've heard it will have over 20. They could easily release like 6 in one event if they wanted to. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 24 of 24 (181 Views)
0 Likes