Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: How can there are only 20 characters..

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

joblade wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
I say 85-90% kat

wanna make a bet?

what do want to wager and what are the rules of said bet? I am in

How about the loser writes "insert name here" was right that kat is/is not in the game in their signature. Nothing to fancy you determine how long for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 21 of 24 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Of coarse we will find out on release date. Only rule is she has to be on disk and not be dlc. If she is first day dlc which I'm sure wont happen then the bet is of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 22 of 24 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

joblade wrote:

Of coarse we will find out on release date. Only rule is she has to be on disk and not be dlc. If she is first day dlc which I'm sure wont happen then the bet is of.

deal if you are rite come release I will make my last thread that, since then it ill be gaming for awhile of course. 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 23 of 24 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

joblade wrote:

deal if you are rite come release I will make my last thread that, since then it ill be gaming for awhile of course. 

Deal

Photobucket
Message 24 of 24 (48 Views)
0 Likes