Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: How Superbot Entertainment can make Ethan Mars a brawler.

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:
I know Evil Cole is no wasted space, but Ethan Mars really is.

The pitch IGN made about Ethan Mars was good for laughs. Those guys were not serious just being funny for the sake of it. These forums are where people are serious about wanting or not wanting him in PASBR. I know there was a member who mentioned a vile of poison and shards of glass as attacks which I over looked that should be also in Ethan Mars move set. The vile of poison or shards of glass would have the same effect as Sweet Tooth's Molotov attack. Ethan Mars will the Zangief ot the PASBR cast.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 21 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 16, 2012

HexagonalZebra wrote:

I actually think Jayden would make a great character, what with being able to summon stuff with the ARI glasses.

I was thinking it about Heavy Rain and he really does fit a brawler game much better.

Message 22 of 26 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 16, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:
I know Evil Cole is no wasted space, but Ethan Mars really is.

The pitch IGN made about Ethan Mars was good for laughs. Those guys were not serious just being funny for the sake of it. These forums are where people are serious about wanting or not wanting him in PASBR. I know there was a member who mentioned a vile of poison and shards of glass as attacks which I over looked that should be also in Ethan Mars move set. The vile of poison or shards of glass would have the same effect as Sweet Tooth's Molotov attack. Ethan Mars will the Zangief ot the PASBR cast.

Sweet Tooth actually looks like a Brawler though. Ethan looks some kind of cry baby if he was put into the game. Even in his own game he looks and fights like a horrible fighter, and on the Live stream of All Stars on IGN, Greg and Colin say they were serious about him. John Marston should get his spot for just another human non powerful character.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 23 of 26 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Although I think Ethan Mars would be much funnier, I stick by my Nahman Jayden statement. His supers are harder to think of, but perhaps he could utilise Ethan, Shelby and Madison in his supers instead. That way we can even have the JAAAASON everyone wants.

The reason for Jayden is that all his main moveset is much simpler to create. Square attacks are various punches, kicks and grapples. On triangle he can use his gun and a few other melee weapons (like the meat hook). On circle he has all his ARI attacks including spawning in tanks, bouncy balls, walls and stuff.

Message 24 of 26 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 16, 2012
If they made Ethan similar to Sackboy in which he doesn't just punch and do traditional fighting, I'd be in love. The way you guys are describing him as being a bad a would just suck. Your supers I'd modify. Make your level 1 the level 3. Make your level 3 the level 2. For a level one have him use the shotgun saying "I'm a father too."
Message 25 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Ethan Mars looks way too boring, the guy's only attributes is moping about

Jason JASON!!!

I just don't see the appeal
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 26 of 26 (68 Views)