Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 01 2012
By: blazingkite Lombax Warrior 259 posts

How Superbot Entertainment can make Ethan Mars a brawler.

[ Edited ]
25 replies 714 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

Ethan Mars Move List

• Three Combination Knife Attack
  • Saw Attack
  • Searing Bar Strike
  • Scissor Kicks
  • Axe Hack Slash
  • Scissors

Ethan Mars SP ATK List

Lv.1 SP ATK

• Nightmare Headache: Description - (A radius appears around Ethan Mars. Anybody near Ethan will get KO'd in which case the entire screen turn pitch black. KO! Screen returns to normal combatants near Ethan get KO'd. Ethan Mars stand there with a Origami figure confused.)

Lv.2 SP ATK

• Ethan Mars's Gun: Description - (Ethan spawns a Gun and receives Three Bullet Tokens one for each combatant and can KO opponents with one bullet each.)

Lv.3 SP ATK

• Heavy Rain: Description - The stage starts to rain heavily and it's Ethan's Hallucination Touch of Death. The combatants will receive a red balloon lingering over them. This indicate they have 10 seconds to survive Ethan's onslaught.

Looking at this Ethan Mars move list looks REALLY bleak. Let's examine Ethan Mars the man lost a son in a accident then his ONLY son gets kidnapped. You can say Ethan Mars was a family man, no? Family man loves his kids dearly. Family guy gives his kids hugs. Hugs lead to Bear Hugs which to GRAPPLING, FINALLY WRESTLING. MAKE ETHAN MARS A GRAPPLER. Give him a Drop Kick, Scissor Kick, Closeline, Lariat, German Suplex, Pile Driver, Spinning Throw Grapple, Body Slam, Lunge Punch, Tackle, Three Punch Combanation (after Tackle), Anti-Air Grab, Slide ANY conceivable grapple technique and MAKE ETHAN MARS the only GRAPPLER/WRESTLER brawler in PASBR along with what's provided on top.

What now folks?

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 1 of 26 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Re: How Superbot Entertainment can make Ethan Mars a brawler.

Aug 1, 2012

I just don't think it'd work, I wish I could actually explain why but I don't think this character or a grappling character would fit.

You did a really good job coming up with all this though.

Message 2 of 26 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I actually think Jayden would make a great character, what with being able to summon stuff with the ARI glasses.

Message 3 of 26 (706 Views)
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

Have you heard of Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear Accent Core PLUS, Clark from King of Fighters or King from Tekken. Make Ethan Mars Grapples combanation imputs miss one your **bleep**'d. Also make an attack that involes picking his opponent back up on his feet and finsh what he started BUT YOU CAN NOT RE-GRAB.

Message 4 of 26 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

PLUS Ethan Mars lost his son and the other got kidnapped. What lengths would you go to find your son? Pick up some grappling techniques?

Message 5 of 26 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Aug 1, 2012

he needs to say "I'M A FATHER TOO!" whenever he kills someone and lv3 super should just fade to black and then show a oragami figure in his hand killing every one instantly it would be grea,t the hypest!

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 6 of 26 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Norman Jayden has all his cool ARI abilities he could use over Ethan. He should be the rep for Heavy Rain.

Message 7 of 26 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Norman Jayden has all his cool ARI abilities he could use over Ethan. He should be the rep for Heavy Rain.

Here's what think of Norman Jayden's ARI sunglasses. Make that virtual office into a Heavy Rain/Starhawk stage. The match starts off in a ARI Forest Fall Season then it starts to shift to ARI Under Ocean to ARI Canyon finally the ARI Planet. By time the clock hits half way into the match the ARI Planet should be the last one then stops changing environments. Buildings and droppods start to drop. Razorbacks, Sidewinders, Ox Heavy Tanks and Hawk bombard the stage. Meanwhile Norman Jayden in his desk looking through his files this entire match.

Message 8 of 26 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Wow. honestly thats a great map idea, i love it, though the maps dont seem to shift scenes like that, but idk.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 26 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I would love to see Ethan Mars do scissor kicks  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 26 (606 Views)
0 Likes