Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: How Rage Quitters Should Be Punished

Mar 3, 2013
Hm. Appears Legitament. Exepct for the last part.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 21 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Dude it's THAT big of a deal to you that you made a list?

Is this game your life?
Message 22 of 27 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Mar 3, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
Dude it's THAT big of a deal to you that you made a list?

Is this game your life?

Nope just like seeing how many people manage to get on it. Do you wanna know something? or do you already know what I'm going to tell you? *hint* its about you Smiley Very Happy

Your the kid who posts like 50 times a day on this forum, constantly messages people on twitter for characters, and constantly rages over nothing, yet your asking me if this game is my life? HAHA your such a trolling loser dude f**ck off already.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 23 of 27 (62 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Actually you know what? How bout if you rage quit, you have to wait 5 minutes before going online again so the game will just lock out the online options for 5 minutes, this will sure to encourage the rage quitters not to do it anymore.
Message 24 of 27 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Mar 3, 2013
More like 25 posts, half of those because I keep hitting the post button on my phone while I type the comment.

I sent out one tweet today to Sony Santa Monica.

AND I only played this game for like an hour. It's the weekend. You have a problem with me having a different opinion than you and now you have a problem with me having time off work?

Message 25 of 27 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Mar 3, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

vizionary2012 wrote:

CatatonicAlex wrote:
The phrase "rage quit" is often misused...this thread is no exception.

Agree with this.

I would love for you to explain how leaving with seconds left in the game in ranked isn't a rage quit. Countless people ruin ranked and quit to save their belt BP. I have a personal list of all the ones I have encountered last season, and let me just tell you something you would be VERY surprized to know that a bunch of you "pros" are on this list. Like 1/4 of the people with black belts are on my list too so congrats 25% of the people who have a great rank are total pu$$ies who cheat to victory.

You can count THAT one as "rage quitting" but not the others he listed. 

..and black belts are the biggest spammers in this game, but I don't care about ranks- I just play for fun not "glory."

Message 26 of 27 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Mar 3, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
More like 25 posts, half of those because I keep hitting the post button on my phone while I type the comment.

I sent out one tweet today to Sony Santa Monica.

AND I only played this game for like an hour. It's the weekend. You have a problem with me having a different opinion than you and now you have a problem with me having time off work?

you gotta be kidding me. I can click your name and find out what youve done for weeks, your constantly raging about how bad the game is, yet you continue to come here everyday and post / make new threads constantly. TROLOLOL

Your a troll go away

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 27 of 27 (44 Views)
0 Likes