Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: How PSASBR can become even better

Feb 16, 2013
What 'm saying is that it makes more sense to add reps from other PS games than more reps for ones already in. It would be better if they brought in more of the obscure rather than plopping in Dr Nefarious or Bentley becuase it would become more of a mashup.
Message 21 of 28 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Getting a balanced game is better than a huge amount of characters.
Balance>characters
Message 22 of 28 (121 Views)
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What this game needs is marketing.

More like needed. Better luck next time, Sony.

Message 23 of 28 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 16, 2013
They can still push the game through online advertising. Promote the price drop its had and emphasise cross-buy, show off the DLC & if they've got someone good next, show them off too to excite casual gamers and show them that the games still alive and being supported.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 24 of 28 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I would like more characters also but its the concept of quality vs quantity. Less characters allows for more diverse characters, start piling in more and you gt would smash did wih having multiple characters with the same play style. Also whats all this talk about adding zeus i know hes the god of gods but why would i want to play him amoung my favorite playstation characters. I really hope they dont add him
Message 25 of 28 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

At the end of the day, this game is all about advertising playstation titles. The reason we got Raiden instead of Snake is to do with the fact REVENGENCE is being released soon.

I feel also this point has been a bit distorted, what I mean by my original statement is that each game should come with (when and if possible) a number of reps, each with their own unique playstyle. It wouldn't hurt to have characters like Bently and Murray, as they are quite different to Sly, and would NEED different move sets. It would be extremely difficult to pull an SSBB Mario - Luigi situation.

In short, I really don't think additional characters would do anything but enhance the game play experience. Personally, I would appreciate the choice of character to represent my favourite Game Series.

Message 26 of 28 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 17, 2013

ugliey wrote:
How the hell would capture the flag work in a brawler?

This is a little late, but I could see how that could work.

Seeing how this game can have a lot of people running away from supers and jumping allover the place online, a capture the flag mode seems like it could work. Well it's more like someone has the flag and if they get hit or killed then whoever hit them gets the flag. 

I thought of an idea back in the Beta days where they could have the lightning from Crash Bash. One player would have the lightning and whovever has the lightning and it counts down for like 10 seocnds, and in the end  whoever has it does not get struck by lightning. Whoever is struck is stunned for a little, or can't perform a Super or something.

Message 27 of 28 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
9963 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Zeus could actually work very well in this game. If you've played God of War 3 you know why.

Reason #1
Zeus has a lot of interesting moves. He has quite a range to choose from.

Reason #2 He's a villain. This game needs more of those.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 28 of 28 (51 Views)
0 Likes