Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: How I Play: Guide to Mastering - Mael Radec (Unbelievable!)

Nov 26, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:
after reading this guide i realized that you never actually tried any of your tactics or combos in a PvP game you just did them all in practice mode. This kind of gameplay in completely impractical and if you ever win a game like this it is because everyone else left. For the other people who read this guide, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PLAY RADEC. Here is a link to my guide http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Red-Belt-70-BP-Radec-Guide/m-p/3... good luck!

No, not exactly. I have played online with this style 1 v. 1 and it is practical. That' is how you play Radec and not how I play him. Just because I use him differently and that you do not agree with it doesn't mean you can bash it and tell everyone that it's impossible. Why don't you try mastering this style and seeing how far you can get with it before reading the post over and hating on it; thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (105 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Nov 26, 2012
its for 1v1s. yes they ARE useful. Ive sucessfully landed combos up to 145 AP in 1v1s many times
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Thx2no1 wrote:

MDCitySnake wrote:
after reading this guide i realized that you never actually tried any of your tactics or combos in a PvP game you just did them all in practice mode. This kind of gameplay in completely impractical and if you ever win a game like this it is because everyone else left. For the other people who read this guide, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PLAY RADEC. Here is a link to my guide http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Red-Belt-70-BP-Radec-Guide/m-p/3... good luck!

No, not exactly. I have played online with this style 1 v. 1 and it is practical. That' is how you play Radec and not how I play him. Just because I use him differently and that you do not agree with it doesn't mean you can bash it and tell everyone that it's impossible. Why don't you try mastering this style and seeing how far you can get with it before reading the post over and hating on it; thanks.

How about you post a vid of it if its so legit. oh yeah and no practice mode

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Also, keep in mind that characters like Kratos are going to rush you down and force you to fight in close-quarters. They will be, in a way, owning the match and with the avoiding play style, you're letting him. Knocking the opponent back and using long range isn't a bad tactic but for me, I'm an aggressive player and I like to overwhelm; and this guide is especially for those who play the same way. About everyone seems to not want to give this style a try because they do not want to try something new and lose (at least, that's what it seems like).

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 26, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:

Thx2no1 wrote:

MDCitySnake wrote:

How about you post a vid of it if its so legit. oh yeah and no practice mode

I actually plan to once I get paid this thursday. I'm getting an HDPVR to record my gameplay and combos; so you will see soon enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Nov 26, 2012
cant wait. radec is one of my favorite characters
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 26, 2012

In what situations do you use his Triangle, -> Triangle and o?   It seems like they all have a similiar area that they affect. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Thanks, I kinda suck with Radec.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 26, 2012

for exaple jaks down circle is PERFECT for FFA  while his up circle is useless ..

its vice versa in 1v1 .. his up circle is much more valuble since you can combo into it .. all depends 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Sairen_Zertis wrote:

In what situations do you use his Triangle, -> Triangle and o?   It seems like they all have a similiar area that they affect. 

When I use Triangle, it's when I just want to keep throwing attacks out and try to mess with my opponent's mind. If you ever have played with Samus in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, that's pretty much what I do with Radec; spam their projectiles. But I also move in. Same applies with when I use over triangle and cirlce. When I post a video, you'll see.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (81 Views)
0 Likes