Aug 30 2012
By: cain-silious Splicer 49 posts
Accepted Solution

Hope

5 replies 171 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

there was three shades of hope that big boss/solid snake would be in:

1.the voice actor leak, that can be explained through raiden's story line
2.the fact that raiden could have been from MGR and ss/bb from MGS, sadly, raiden was confirmed as MGS rep, the blog states "We’re excited to finally announce the addition of Konami’s Raiden from the Metal Gear Solid series to our roster!"

3. the last hope we have right now, is cole. there is a possibility that he has broken the "1 character per IP" rule. but then again, they (superbot) might think differently.
attention: this is not a raiden hate thread, i like raiden and his gameplay in the game, he will be my main unless they reveal cloud and/or snake. then i will go CRAZYYYYYY with whom to choose as my main (for those of you who will say why can't you choose all, main means who you train with most, and you can't be unbeatable with three people at the same time)

if you're gonna be negative, don't post anything. Man Happy

i'm only here for psasbr
Message 1 of 6 (171 Views)
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Re: Hope

Aug 30, 2012
There's a difference of negative and being realistic and realistically Snake isn't going to be in
Message 2 of 6 (147 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 30, 2012

cain-silious wrote:

there was three shades of hope that big boss/solid snake would be in:

1.the voice actor leak, that can be explained through raiden's story line
2.the fact that raiden could have been from MGR and ss/bb from MGS, sadly, raiden was confirmed as MGS rep, the blog states "We’re excited to finally announce the addition of Konami’s Raiden from the Metal Gear Solid series to our roster!"

3. the last hope we have right now, is cole. there is a possibility that he has broken the "1 character per IP" rule. but then again, they (superbot) might think differently.
attention: this is not a raiden hate thread, i like raiden and his gameplay in the game, he will be my main unless they reveal cloud and/or snake. then i will go CRAZYYYYYY with whom to choose as my main (for those of you who will say why can't you choose all, main means who you train with most, and you can't be unbeatable with three people at the same time)

if you're gonna be negative, don't post anything. Man Happy

1) Could very-well be a cameo in the game - ie story mode

2) Yep!

3) I see where your coming from; but I wouldn't hold your breath there

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 6 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Aug 30, 2012

No love for Hope?

Hope

Message 4 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 30, 2012

No one wants Big Boss in this game more than I do, but I'm starting to think he won't be in it. I would never not buy this game because one or two characters I want aren't in it, and the people who are like that shouldn't be buying this game in the first place.

I will enjoy the game no matter what, but deep down I'm hoping Big Boss (from the newly announced MGS: Ground Zero (working title?) will be included. Think about it for a minute. New Raiden is included to promote his new game, and (new) Dante is included to promote his new DMC game. At least I think that's why they're in. That being said I think it would be amazing to have Big Boss in this game. Will it happen? Probably not. Will I hope? You bet I will. 

I'm excited to play this game as well as all the characters I was initially against. Evil Cole, Raiden, Nariko, etc.. After seeing gameplay footage the people I thought were poor choices now excite me greatly. Can't wait for November!

Snake (Naked or Solid), Crash, Spyro, Cloud/Lightning, Sora seem to be the most sought after characters. When all is said and done I like to think the hope still remains with the possibility of DLC.

Message 5 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
756 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

No love for Hope?

Hope

It's funny because that's exactly who I thought he was gonna mention. Right behind Vanille he was my most disliked FF13 character. My hated FF13 characters went like this. Lightning, Vanille, Hope, Fang, Snow, and Sazh. I liked Sazh.

Dang it you got me talking about FF13 to much now lol.

Message 6 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes