Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Re: Honest Question

Sep 15, 2012

I'd love for Cloud and Wander. After beating Shadow, I definitely think Wander is a viable option as a fighter. His level 3 super would be amazing.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we got Lightning honestly, but not that bothered. But she's not really a ps all star or anything that's all.

Message 21 of 24 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
I took a look at the hint picture of Goku again then I thought, wait a minute....Who voices Goku? (Sean Schemmel) I searched Sean Schemmel and found out that he voiced Black Doom from Shadow The Hedgehog. Possibility? XD
He also did various voices in FFXIII and The 3rd Birthday as well.

Lightning confirmed:smileywink: jk. Would be interesting what that hint could mean, could also mean nothing haha

Indeed it could mean nothing at all. :smileytongue:

the cat HAS to mean kat, its the only thing it could mean besides toro xD. I would laugh if goku got in ;p only because he has a possibility to be in the next smash, at least namco wants him and naruto in >.>

If that's so and it gets to happen, Smash 4 will be pathetic. Well the idea of Namco even making the next game sounds bad enough to me already.

eh they are just helping, they still have a lot of the original team ive heard

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 24 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

I'd love for Cloud and Wander. After beating Shadow, I definitely think Wander is a viable option as a fighter. His level 3 super would be amazing.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we got Lightning honestly, but not that bothered. But she's not really a ps all star or anything that's all.

yeah but still xD would still be a good 3rd party, i can see them both being in the game. (like obviously we will only get one)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 24 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Whoever originally stated that Gales hint of the blonde haired martial artist and the old Toro hint equals Kat made the best logical deduction so far. That and all the leak speculation really has me thinking Kat is in this.

Seth Killian mentioned another "PS1 appearance" in that new interview, and although he didn't specify stage or character, it has opened up a lot of new hope for Crash.

I just hope he wasn't referring to Ryu Hayabusa, since Hayabusa did appear in Dead or Alive on PS1.
Message 24 of 24 (15 Views)
0 Likes